KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

its a shame teh rigg wont be onslot he could be fun using snake models with the psa and all :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Soldier moveset plan is now finished. Check the OP (Original Post) to read the full moveset idea.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hm... Sounds interesting. I'd have to see the moves in action to really judge them properly...


Although, about that final smash... I feel that's WAY too weak for a Final Smash. Super Sonic lasts 15 seconds, Wario Man lasts that long too, and has powered up versions of his normal moves. Same for Giga Bowser...

Heck, I think a Starman is better then the final smash...
._.


Perhaps you should make it like the uber charge found in the Saxton Hale mod... This makes you invincible, and gives crits. This way, it would have SOME use...

Hello. As soon as I heard you were creating the soldier as a playable character with his own original move set, I could not help but to whip up a account as soon as I could. Im already stunned that some one actually planned creating this- i've always wondered how soldier would play out against nintendo characters!  Im already in love with the move set, its just that I was wondering if you had any Visual information for me-or anyone else. I would love to see some screenshots or model pics. Please respond-as I am a BIG fan of tf2, and I am looking foward to this release!


Quote from: Koolaid on October 02, 2012, 07:53:45 PM
Hello. As soon as I heard you were creating the soldier as a playable character with his own original move set, I could not help but to whip up a account as soon as I could. Im already stunned that some one actually planned creating this- i've always wondered how soldier would play out against nintendo characters!  Im already in love with the move set, its just that I was wondering if you had any Visual information for me-or anyone else. I would love to see some screenshots or model pics. Please respond-as I am a BIG fan of tf2, and I am looking foward to this release!
Thanks for the support. :) But unfortunately, I don't have any picture previews yet. The rig is almost done though. A friend of mine is finishing up the rig. I rigged everything except the mouth and face. But I haven't heard anything from him yet.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 02, 2012, 08:00:13 PM
Thanks for the support. :) But unfortunately, I don't have any picture previews yet. The rig is almost done though. A friend of mine is finishing up the rig. I rigged everything except the mouth and face. But I haven't heard anything from him yet.
Awesome. Cant wait! One more question btw---how long does it take you to make character? And is their any prediction of a release date for this character?

Quote from: Koolaid on October 02, 2012, 08:03:54 PM
Awesome. Cant wait! One more question btw---how long does it take you to make character? And is their any prediction of a release date for this character?
I'll start on the moveset once my friend finishes the mouth+face rig. And then it will take some time. PSA coding won't be much of a problem. But animations will take the most time. If I don't procrastinate, then I could have the moveset done in a week or two.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 02, 2012, 08:07:35 PM
I'll start on the moveset once my friend finishes the mouth+face rig. And then it will take some time. PSA coding won't be much of a problem. But animations will take the most time. If I don't procrastinate, then I could have the moveset done in a week or two.
Sweet. Thanks for responding back to me, I did not expect you to answer so quickly. Hope you create the soldier as fast as you responded :P  good luck !

While I'm waiting for pervy to finish the mouth and face rig of Soldier, I will be re-rigging Raptor and planning a moveset for him/her as well.

Quote from: Koolaid on October 02, 2012, 08:18:08 PM
Sweet. Thanks for responding back to me, I did not expect you to answer so quickly. Hope you create the soldier as fast as you responded :P  good luck !
No problem. :) And I try to reply as quickly as I can to questions. And again, thanks for the support. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I think everything about this moveset is really fun. If you have a soundpack installed, it will make it even funnier.

The final smash shold be the Ubercharge for 5 seconds. and may i suggest that he does Crits for those 5 seconds? seeing how TF2 and the Soldier is infamous for those Crit Rockets.

either way, this is really fun

Will you include hats <_< OH GOD HOW MUCH I HATE HATS!!! but TF2 is also famous for those blasted things. i like the hats but i hate how everyone is willing to sell their souls for them. anyway i cannot wait
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 03, 2012, 04:00:27 PM
I think everything about this moveset is really fun. If you have a soundpack installed, it will make it even funnier.
I plan on making a sound pack for him.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 03, 2012, 04:00:27 PM
The final smash shold be the Ubercharge for 5 seconds. and may i suggest that he does Crits for those 5 seconds? seeing how TF2 and the Soldier is infamous for those Crit Rockets.
Yes. I'll edit the Final Smash for him to be both invincible and deal critical hits. And I'll make the duration 10 seconds instead of 5 seconds.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 03, 2012, 04:00:27 PM
Will you include hats <_<
Yes I will be including hats as optional costumes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

this may sound stupid but will solider possibly be ported over another character? so i can keep snake :<

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on October 03, 2012, 08:44:43 PM
this may sound stupid but will solider possibly be ported over another character? so i can keep snake :<
I currently do not know who I will be putting Soldier over. I think he won't be over Snake though. With this big of a moveset, I need to put him over someone who can go over 500KB
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 03, 2012, 09:06:07 PM
I currently do not know who I will be putting Soldier over. I think he won't be over Snake though. With this big of a moveset, I need to put him over someone who can go over 500KB
if you use bbx you shouldnt have to worry about psa size if if use psa well your choices are limited probable marth or ike  and i dont remenber if ganon also had a big one tough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 03, 2012, 09:36:04 PM
if you use bbx you shouldnt have to worry about psa size if if use psa well your choices are limited probable marth or ike  and i dont remenber if ganon also had a big one tough
Link, Toon Link, Marth, Ike, Falco, Fox, Wolf, Yoshi, Peach, Meta Knight, Pit, Ness, and Lucas are all known to be able to go over 500 KB.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]