KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

any progress so far? or is rigging still happening? o.o

October 04, 2012, 02:08:25 AM #3901 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 03:12:10 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Koolaid on October 04, 2012, 01:55:47 AM
any progress so far? or is rigging still happening? o.o
Rigging is still in the process. :-\

Edit:

While Pervy is finishing up my TF2 Soldier rig, I decided to do a re-rig of a previous model. The re-rig is about 45% complete.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

October 04, 2012, 03:33:34 AM #3902 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 03:34:58 AM by TheUnknownMan
I'd rather have soldier over marth in my opinion. Idk I just dont really use him hardly.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 03, 2012, 09:41:16 PM
Link, Toon Link, Marth, Ike, Falco, Fox, Wolf, Yoshi, Peach, Meta Knight, Pit, Ness, and Lucas are all known to be able to go over 500 KB.
Hm... How about either Toon Link, or Ness? Granted... They would need a sound pack BADLY. But still. Not many good PSAs on those two.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 04, 2012, 02:08:25 AM
Rigging is still in the process. :-\

Edit:

While Pervy is finishing up my TF2 Soldier rig, I decided to do a re-rig of a previous model. The re-rig is about 45% complete.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh man, I would kill to see some soldier spoilers :3

Quote from: Koolaid on October 04, 2012, 04:17:26 AMOh man, I would kill to see some soldier spoilers :3
Once pervy finishes the rig, I'll make a preview pose. ;)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 04, 2012, 03:41:55 AMHm... How about either Toon Link, or Ness? Granted... They would need a sound pack BADLY. But still. Not many good PSAs on those two.
I think I'll make him over Toon Link. But if I do, I gotta find a way to remove the teather.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Didnt you already had raptor rigged and almost a beta moveset over Ike?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 04, 2012, 07:07:18 AM
Didnt you already had raptor rigged and almost a beta moveset over Ike?
Yes, but I did not like how the rig came out. That and also I learned some new rigging techniques.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 04, 2012, 07:32:24 AM
Yes, but I did not like how the rig came out. That and also I learned some new rigging techniques.
well i hope you make the skeleton the same so you can atleast port the animations instead of doing everything from 0.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 04, 2012, 06:30:43 PM #3909 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 06:31:54 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Koolaid on October 04, 2012, 04:17:26 AM
Oh man, I would kill to see some soldier spoilers :3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on October 04, 2012, 06:30:43 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh my gosh, i know it's just a little preview, but im pumped :D I cannot belive someone is actually doing this! ^_^  Btw, please put these hats in as alt skins: Bills hat, Soldiers stash, Killers kabaoto, tyrants helm.  That would make my life <3

After about 3 days, the re-rig of Raptor is finally done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rappy (Youtube character)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Talon (Primal Rage character. Recolored by Velen)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Looks good any chance for a more fierce texture resembly turok raptors?

like this

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 06, 2012, 12:51:03 AM
Looks good any chance for a more fierce texture resembly turok raptors?

like this

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I do have access to the Turok model. I could try to rig that model if the bones fit. But if they don't fit, then I can ask Velen if he wouldn't mind making a Turok style recolor.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

turok raptor looks more fierce imo like it will destroy you when he catches you ,you wouldnt want one of those after you :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.