KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Happy late friday everybody. Anyways, hows rigging progress?


Quote from: Koolaid on October 06, 2012, 03:14:03 AM
Happy late friday everybody. Anyways, hows rigging progress?
Unfortunately, Pervy lost his progress. His computer crashed, and his Hard Drive won't work.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 06, 2012, 03:21:27 AM
Unfortunately, Pervy lost his progress. His computer crashed, and his Hard Drive won't work.
What?! What's going to happen with the solly? :'(

Due to Pervy's computer problem, Soldier is put on hold. But in the meantime, I will be working on Raptor. I have finished the rig and the moveset idea. Check the Front Page for the planned Raptor moveset and tell me your thoughts if you like. I really hate putting characters on hold. .-.

Quote from: Koolaid on October 06, 2012, 03:42:25 AMWhat?! What's going to happen with the solly? :'(
There might be hope. But unfortunately, we're going to have to wait for about 3 months. <.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

A lot of the attacks seem too vanilla for Brawl IMO. Not only that. The idea's a bit too wordy in some parts.

I would suggest incorporating some moves from a few fighting games that star Raptors or Raptor-Like species to liven things up. Primal Rage comes to mind as a source of inspiration, as well as maybe some of the characters in Brawl or other games.

As it stands right now. It may be Raptor, but it's a little bland in some places.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 06, 2012, 11:00:53 PM
A lot of the attacks seem too vanilla for Brawl IMO. Not only that. The idea's a bit too wordy in some parts.

I would suggest incorporating some moves from a few fighting games that star Raptors or Raptor-Like species to liven things up. Primal Rage comes to mind as a source of inspiration, as well as maybe some of the characters in Brawl or other games.

As it stands right now. It may be Raptor, but it's a little bland in some places.
Would you mind explaining which parts of the moveset have that problem?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

To be honest, half the normal moveset just seems bland to me. I think. It needs some deviation from reality. The fact he jumps high does not count in that regard.

He needs moves from other games, or some creatively-made moves. All I see are bites, slashes, tail whips, and not much else. He needs more besides that, like maybe some acrobatic moves?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

As he said already, Talon's Primal Rage moves could help. I have the game on PS2 from a looooooooong time ago, so mabye I can come up with some ideas if I get the chance.

Quote from: Velen on October 06, 2012, 11:27:51 PM
To be honest, half the normal moveset just seems bland to me. I think. It needs some deviation from reality. The fact he jumps high does not count in that regard.

He needs moves from other games, or some creatively-made moves. All I see are bites, slashes, tail whips, and not much else. He needs more besides that, like maybe some acrobatic moves?
So I see. I guess I could start by replacing Dash with Riptor's (Killer Instinct character) Bicycle Kick move.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 07, 2012, 01:23:35 AM
As he said already, Talon's Primal Rage moves could help. I have the game on PS2 from a looooooooong time ago, so mabye I can come up with some ideas if I get the chance.
I'll just look at Primal Rage gameplay videos. But thanks for the offer.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


October 07, 2012, 08:46:09 PM #3925 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:34:35 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: TailsxPokemonxBrawler222 on October 07, 2012, 08:39:37 PMwhen will scizor be released?
Do not do this. Ever. :srs:

Edit:

I made some edits to the moveset plan for Raptor. Edits are marked with a *. And I come to find out that I can't use Tormod's animations with this new boneset. :-\ I'm currently thinking of a Wait1 animation. You can see my current idea in the poll.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Just a slight bump, seeing how my thread is starting to go onto page 2. And I have quoted myself, so this doesn't seem like a bland post. .-.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 07, 2012, 08:46:09 PMI made some edits to the moveset plan for Raptor. Edits are marked with a *. And I come to find out that I can't use Tormod's animations with this new boneset. :-\ I'm currently thinking of a Wait1 animation. You can see my current idea in the poll.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 09, 2012, 07:06:30 PM
Just a slight bump, seeing how my thread is starting to go onto page 2. And I have quoted myself, so this doesn't seem like a bland post. .-.

did you try the port all funcion on bb? by selecting your previous raptor boneset? since if the problems are translations it can be fixed this way
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 09, 2012, 07:31:06 PM
did you try the port all funcion on bb? by selecting your previous raptor boneset? since if the problems are translations it can be fixed this way
No I have not. But I already deleted the animations. So it's too late to try it now. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 09, 2012, 07:40:39 PM
No I have not. But I already deleted the animations. So it's too late to try it now. :-\
probabky still have tormod link on mediafire on the pms or something
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.