KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Carnage on October 09, 2012, 09:11:13 PM
probabky still have tormod link on mediafire on the pms or something
I accidentally deleted those PMs while cleaning out my PMs. <.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 09, 2012, 09:16:08 PM
I accidentally deleted those PMs while cleaning out my PMs. <.>
pm him he most likely still has it uploaded on his acc like i have a bunch of old stuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 09, 2012, 10:51:19 PM
pm him he most likely still has it uploaded on his acc like i have a bunch of old stuff
He hasn't been active for a while. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 09, 2012, 11:11:19 PM
He hasn't been active for a while. :-\
he has a mail on his profile maybe you can send him an email and ask it wouldnt hurt.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


October 10, 2012, 11:10:36 PM #3935 Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 11:11:40 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Koolaid on October 10, 2012, 10:06:55 PM
http://www.mixamo.com/c/auto-rigger
I'm not going to use an auto-rigging program. Just be patient.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Just found out that Nano is making a custom Scizor model...

I was about to wonder if you knew about it/were gonna use it for your Scizor model then the thought crossed my mind that you are actually capable of giving models custom bonesets and stuff....

In any event, what happened with Scizor? Did you pause him to work on Soldier/Raptor? Or is the project dead?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 11, 2012, 07:03:38 AM
Just found out that Nano is making a custom Scizor model...

I was about to wonder if you knew about it/were gonna use it for your Scizor model then the thought crossed my mind that you are actually capable of giving models custom bonesets and stuff....

In any event, what happened with Scizor? Did you pause him to work on Soldier/Raptor? Or is the project dead?
There weren't news of scizor and ganon in a while >.>

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 11, 2012, 07:03:38 AM
Just found out that Nano is making a custom Scizor model...

I was about to wonder if you knew about it/were gonna use it for your Scizor model then the thought crossed my mind that you are actually capable of giving models custom bonesets and stuff....

In any event, what happened with Scizor? Did you pause him to work on Soldier/Raptor? Or is the project dead?
The only thing left with Scizor is balancing. I handed the PSA over to Wolfric/Albafika, so he could do it, since he knows more about balance than I do. But he hasn't done much work, due to him being busy with other things.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hm... well if 'balance' is what you're looking for then you could probably hand it off to possibly 3-4 beta testers and pool their opinions on the various aspects of him...

One guy shouldn't be expected to have a finite opinion of balance since 'balance' in this situation is more of a collective agreement on opinions.

TLDR: Try giving it to a few beta testers. Preferably ones experienced with PSA so that they can pinpoint what could be fixed.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

October 18, 2012, 12:24:15 AM #3940 Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 12:27:17 AM by KingJigglypuff
Bumping to the first page. Again.

And I have a preview video to show on Raptor.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And I'm sorry that I haven't been making videos, previews, and other PSA announcements very often. It's just that I haven't been very motivated to do anything PSA-related lately. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so my guess is you couldnt get the animations from tormod back and your doing everything from scratch again? well you have losts of animations ahead since if raptor will be able tu use items and such  you got 300+ animations thats why custoom rigs usually dont get the finished psas :S

what ever happened to predator? i was looking foward to him since nano model is so epic.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bump. ^_^"

And thanks for the comments. I recently got a little motivation to PSA again. Let's hope this motivation continues to rise. =D

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 11, 2012, 04:26:05 PM
TLDR: Try giving it to a few beta testers. Preferably ones experienced with PSA so that they can pinpoint what could be fixed.
Alright. I'll PM a couple of people a Dropbox link in a bit. I haven't heard from Wolfric about Scizor in a while. <.>

Quote from: Carnage on October 18, 2012, 03:14:23 PM
so my guess is you couldnt get the animations from tormod back and your doing everything from scratch again?
Correct. :-\ Tormod has been focusing on his real life tasks. But it couldn't hurt to send him a PM. So I'll go ahead and do that.

Quote from: Carnage on October 18, 2012, 03:14:23 PM
what ever happened to predator? i was looking foward to him since nano model is so epic.
Nano did do a decent job with his rig. But I found a few oddly rigged vertices. but I also wanted to do a custom rig on the predator model (i.e. Wrist Blades, Wrist Computer, Mask, Mouth, Shoulder Canon, etc.), but ran into a couple issues when I tried. But I could try my custom rig again sometime in the near future.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 28, 2012, 08:01:02 AM
^_^"

And thanks for the comments. I recently got a little motivation to PSA again. Let's hope this motivation continues to rise. =D

This ^ We need your badass PSA's KJP :af2:


Were lack of PSAs these days  :-\

Team Swagtac!! :P

My precious...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]