KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


supose thats wait 2?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looking pretty awesome so far, KJP. I'll definitely be trying this. ;D

I've decided to take a break from Raptor. Not because I'm losing motivation. It's because I's starting to get a tad bored. But I have another character to take Raptor's place until I'm no longer bored.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 30, 2012, 01:10:05 AMLooking pretty awesome so far, KJP. I'll definitely be trying this. ;D
Thanks. =D
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

This moveset sounds unique. Can't wait to see it in action :)

arceus sure seems to use lots of gfxs and  well i hope he isnt as powerful as t rex since t rex can kill oponents with 2 side smashes kjp i always had an idea of a pokemon trainer psa you know a pokemon trainer like uses kicks and punchs for a attacks and pokemons for smashes and specials any chance you would be interested? i had an idea how to make it work probably either by porting  PT  models over MK  or wes on snake over MK and the good thing is they can have 1 slot pokemons xD using MK cape.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


November 01, 2012, 10:22:04 PM #3953 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:59:32 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: XxTAILSxX on November 01, 2012, 10:05:23 PM
dont down tilt and side smash seem too similar?
I don't think I explained the moves quite well enough. <.> The Down Tilt is supposed to have a crouched look, and his foot slides on the ground more. While the Side Smash won't touch the ground at all.

Edit:

I'm working on some model edits to make this model look more like in the Anime/have a more streamlined design.

Here is the Original Model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here is my Design Goal.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And here is my current progress.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Any thoughts? Is it too skinny? Is it too fat? Or is it just right?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: LegacyWolf on November 02, 2012, 12:09:35 AM
I think it's good, maybe a bit too thin.
Alright.

Is this better?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


I think the move set is a little crazy, even if it's a Boss PSA...-but that's just me.

I think I might make a Non-Boss Arceus PSA write up after I finish Writing up Mewtwo Ultimate.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 02, 2012, 01:43:37 AM
I think the move set is a little crazy, even if it's a Boss PSA...-but that's just me.

I think I might make a Non-Boss Arceus PSA write up after I finish Writing up Mewtwo Ultimate.
Well it's supposed to represent his massive power. Arceus did create the Pokemon Universe after all. =P But feel free to tell me which parts of the moveset are "crazy".
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

None of it is "crazy", Arceus is supposed to be the God of all pokemon so I think he's got a right to be a powerhouse character.  Also props man I love the moveset lots of unique ideas and well thought out let me know if you need any custom GFX or any specific ones, I've got a lot that could match some of those moves
-Omni