KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Omniscient X on November 02, 2012, 02:03:41 AM
None of it is "crazy", Arceus is supposed to be the God of all pokemon so I think he's got a right to be a powerhouse character.  Also props man I love the moveset lots of unique ideas and well thought out let me know if you need any custom GFX or any specific ones, I've got a lot that could match some of those moves
-Omni
Alright. Show me what you have. =P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

November 02, 2012, 04:22:49 AM #3961 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 06:03:12 AM by Omniscient X
Literally my GFX Library is close to a gigabyte...I have beams, fire balls, lightning bolts, energy duplicates, rock fissures, boulders, flamethrower streams, energy projectiles, blasts of water, etc.  You sir just need to give me an in depth explanation of what you want and I can probably supply it.
-Omni

@UltraxWing I'm not going to make another post just to go off-topic, guns can be found Fox, Falco and Wolf's FitCharacter00.pac files and can be retextured.  As for bullets I've never ripped any but you can always smush down a ball model with a chrome texture over it.  I suggest, if you want to make this "Gun Mage", you should post it in the Request forum gather support and then make a project out of it!

November 02, 2012, 05:58:02 AM #3962 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 06:09:45 AM by Ultraxwing

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and an on topic thing.

so who is the Raptor going over?
and on a personal question,

why do you like putting dinosaurs in Brawl? i mean to me it's pretty cool, but it's a little off theme. but either way, i like it
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Omniscient X on November 02, 2012, 04:22:49 AM
Literally my GFX Library is close to a gigabyte...I have beams, fire balls, lightning bolts, energy duplicates, rock fissures, boulders, flamethrower streams, energy projectiles, blasts of water, etc.  You sir just need to give me an in depth explanation of what you want and I can probably supply it.
-Omni
Alright.
Do you have models of any of the following?
-Something that looks like Dialga's Roar of Time laser.
-Something that looks like Palkia's Spacial Rend projectile?
-Something like a spherical barrier.
-A crystal orb.
-A flame.
-A rock.
-Ice shards.

If you have any of those models, just let me know. And thank you for offering.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on November 02, 2012, 05:58:02 AM
so who is the Raptor going over?
I do not know yet. <..

Quote from: Ultraxwing on November 02, 2012, 05:58:02 AM
why do you like putting dinosaurs in Brawl? i mean to me it's pretty cool, but it's a little off theme. but either way, i like it
Cause it's something I like. I'm not going to do the mainstream characters/franchises that I either dislike or have no information on. Silver was an unfortunate exception.

Edit:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Final Edits: 9,579 Faces. 8,317 Vertices.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

arceus will be epic and on ness its easy to choose since i have no ness hacks atm xD also like i said in wiip psa i can add as many model changers as you need but after i add them with the new bbx you wont be able to use psa again only bb psa so im not sire what you use to psa nowadays if you use psa i can add the model changers in the end try to put the arrow thing texture small so you can have several colors  of it inside
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2012, 12:25:40 PM
arceus will be epic and on ness its easy to choose since i have no ness hacks atm xD also like i said in wiip psa i can add as many model changers as you need but after i add them with the new bbx you wont be able to use psa again only bb psa so im not sire what you use to psa nowadays if you use psa i can add the model changers in the end try to put the arrow thing texture small so you can have several colors  of it inside
But there is also file size that I need to worry about.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Wow, I love the moveset you have written. It definitely seems like it will be one hell of a Boss PSA

Quote from: Bagel on November 03, 2012, 01:49:38 PM
Wow, I love the moveset you have written. It definitely seems like it will be one hell of a Boss PSA
Glad you like the idea.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 03, 2012, 01:12:02 PM
But there is also file size that I need to worry about.
filesize on the pcs is the only thing since on the psa adding 8 or 9  model changers wouldnt even increase it 1 kb
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2012, 07:14:25 PM
filesize on the pcs is the only thing since on the psa adding 8 or 9  model changers wouldnt even increase it 1 kb
I'm meaning the FitChar00.pac/.pcs files.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 03, 2012, 07:34:21 PM
I'm meaning the FitChar00.pac/.pcs files.
it depends is the arc texture is independant and small or not  but if you cant fit many atleast fit the ones that are used more on the moveset like dragon , eletric ,fire and water/dark
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

theres no room for zapdos moltres and articuno/entei raikou and suicune?
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

Quote from: TailsxPokemonxBrawler222 on November 04, 2012, 05:04:24 AMtheres no room for zapdos moltres and articuno/entei raikou and suicune?
Those Pokemon are worshiped as Guardians, not Gods.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

After you do the Raptor,sometime soon, maybey Spinosaurus should be over Bowser and if not, Dilophosaurus can be over Yoshi
It's-a me! Mariofan!

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 04, 2012, 01:52:00 PM
Those Pokemon are worshiped as Guardians, not Gods.

But u can simply make ness' neutral b blue or yellow make pk fire bigger and some ice move for down b