KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Hey KJP, who is Arceus going over?

and Arceus is a boss PSA like T- Rex, so what
percentage will he die at?

will he have any long range attacks?


Quote from: narutofan1 on November 10, 2012, 01:29:08 AM
Hey KJP, who is Arceus going over?
If you read previous posts, then you would know that Arceus is going over Ness.

Quote from: narutofan1 on November 10, 2012, 01:29:08 AM
and Arceus is a boss PSA like T- Rex, so what percentage will he die at?
The users will be able to choose. The lowest being 100 and the highest being 900.

Quote from: narutofan1 on November 10, 2012, 01:29:08 AM
will he have any long range attacks?
If you read my planned moveset, then you'll know that he does have some long range attacks.

Quote from: ridleyfan0018282891298 on November 10, 2012, 01:32:53 AMhey kjp wen will teh next version of silver psa b out lol xD
Oh you. XD You always find a way to make me chuckle, Gamma. XD
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey, KingJigglyPuff, I was wondering if Dark Lord Ganondorf will work exactly the same if I merely swapped the TP sword model with the Darknut sword model.

Does it require any additional edits besides that?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 16, 2012, 10:46:35 PM
Hey, KingJigglyPuff, I was wondering if Dark Lord Ganondorf will work exactly the same if I merely swapped the TP sword model with the Darknut sword model.

Does it require any additional edits besides that?
As long as the Bone Structure is the same. Then it should work.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Pardon the Double Post, but I have updated my T-Rex revamp Moveset. But I had to move it to the post under the OP. More moves have been added, but the moveset is still incomplete. And I think I'll start rigging the T-Rex model because Arceus is becoming a pain to rig. <.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 17, 2012, 02:32:46 AM
Pardon the Double Post, but I have updated my T-Rex revamp Moveset. But I had to move it to the post under the OP. More moves have been added, but the moveset is still incomplete. And I think I'll start rigging the T-Rex model because Arceus is becoming a pain to rig. <.>
Double posting ...ill report you with yourself moderator >_>


btw any news on projects like raptor or stuff? sorry my annoyin fanboy question <_<

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 17, 2012, 02:32:46 AM
Pardon the Double Post, but I have updated my T-Rex revamp Moveset. But I had to move it to the post under the OP. More moves have been added, but the moveset is still incomplete. And I think I'll start rigging the T-Rex model because Arceus is becoming a pain to rig. <.>
you should rigg a spino for t rex alt costume xD but i tough arceus would be easy since he doesnt have many wierd bodyparts
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 17, 2012, 02:52:01 AM
Double posting ...ill report you with yourself moderator >_>
:>.>:

Quote from: Anivernage on November 17, 2012, 02:52:01 AMbtw any news on projects like raptor or stuff? sorry my annoyin fanboy question <_<
A few animations are done. And I successfully ported him over onto Wolf.

Quote from: Carnage on November 17, 2012, 02:55:11 AM
you should rigg a spino for t rex alt costume xD but i tough arceus would be easy since he doesnt have many wierd bodyparts
If I could get the Primal Carnage Spinosaurus model, then it could be a possibility. And it's getting difficult to rig Arceus' legs correctly.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 17, 2012, 03:03:48 AM
:>.>:
A few animations are done. And I successfully ported him over onto Wolf.
If I could get the Primal Carnage Spinosaurus model, then it could be a possibility. And it's getting difficult to rig Arceus' legs correctly.
the spino isnt released yet and im not sure when it will be since there arent any dates same for like 6-5 dinos
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 16, 2012, 11:10:50 PM
As long as the Bone Structure is the same. Then it should work.

Thanks for the response.  Though I do hope that both swords (which are both accessed via taunt) occupy the same bones.  I haven't had a good look at them in BBox yet.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

yay I'm happy you're making an Arceus, but dude, it is to much ask for you to make a non-boss version of him? I would be happy to send him flying out of the screen with my Mewtwo.. :]
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 19, 2012, 07:24:22 AM
yay I'm happy you're making an Arceus, but dude, it is to much ask for you to make a non-boss version of him? I would be happy to send him flying out of the screen with my Mewtwo.. :]

Ah, but when you beat him. He falls to the ground. Then spontaneously explodes... That's pretty satisfying too.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 19, 2012, 07:24:22 AMyay I'm happy you're making an Arceus, but dude, it is to much ask for you to make a non-boss version of him? I would be happy to send him flying out of the screen with my Mewtwo.. :]
It would be difficult to do. I would have to make more custom animations. And then I'd have to size him down a little more. It might happen, but it's not very likely.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 19, 2012, 07:36:27 AMAh, but when you beat him. He falls to the ground. Then spontaneously explodes... That's pretty satisfying too.
Boom...Jaypeak...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]