KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 19, 2012, 07:45:45 AM
It would be difficult to do. I would have to make more custom animations. And then I'd have to size him down a little more. It might happen, but it's not very likely.
Boom...Jaypeak...
the only wayt to make arcues none boss would be using ivisaur bonestructure you can even move the bones around then you needed to port all animations wich would fix the legs  thats the only way to involve not having to do 300+ animations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 19, 2012, 08:49:10 AM
the only wayt to make arcues none boss would be using ivisaur bonestructure you can even move the bones around then you needed to port all animations wich would fix the legs  thats the only way to involve not having to do 300+ animations
Arceus is about 10 feel tall. While Ivysaur is about 2 feet tall. I don't think that's going to work very well. And besides, even if I did do that, Ivy's vBrawl animations wouldn't look very fitting. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 19, 2012, 08:55:45 AM
Arceus is about 10 feel tall. While Ivysaur is about 2 feet tall. I don't think that's going to work very well. And besides, even if I did do that, Ivy's vBrawl animations wouldn't look very fitting. :-\
well if you moved the bones to fit arceus it would look but i agree the items and such would be held in the vines with vines animations lol but if the vines were invisible it would appear to be using its mind lol but its a shame ivy is the only 4 legs character and doesnt even have straight legs going downward :s
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey KJP, can I help you make new Animations for your Arceus PSA?

300+ Animations seems alot for 1 person to do by himself, can I help?

Quote from: narutofan1 on November 19, 2012, 01:25:26 PM
Hey KJP, can I help you make new Animations for your Arceus PSA?
300+ Animations seems alot for 1 person to do by himself, can I help?
No.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Crap, it looks like the Darknut Sword has far too many bones to merely replace the Twilight Sword for Dark Lord Ganondorf.

Do you know of a way to make the switch work?  What would happen if I deleted bones from the Darknut Sword and put it into the FitMotion file?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 19, 2012, 11:35:35 PM
Crap, it looks like the Darknut Sword has far too many bones to merely replace the Twilight Sword for Dark Lord Ganondorf.

Do you know of a way to make the switch work?  What would happen if I deleted bones from the Darknut Sword and put it into the FitMotion file?
Rig the model to his original sword bones.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 19, 2012, 11:42:48 PM
Rig the model to his original sword bones.

Thanks for the quick reply.  I may have to learn some rigging to get this done. :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 20, 2012, 12:09:21 AM
Greatest answer in the world. :srs:
Quote from: Anivernage on November 20, 2012, 03:24:01 AMThe second person besides me with that answer to him.
*Epic* <_<
It's short and gets to the point without being too rude. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

kjp tomorow it his gonna be released a skin pack for all 5 dino classes in primal carnage so if your are rigging the t rex your gonna have a official recolour lol

http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 20, 2012, 11:22:28 PM
kjp tomorow it his gonna be released a skin pack for all 5 dino classes in primal carnage so if your are rigging the t rex your gonna have a official recolour lol

http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/
Wow. The Novaraptor and T-Rex look like their Jurassic Park designs. o-o
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 07:40:18 PM
Bump.

>_>

can i ask for  progress? *hides in shell*


Not much progress has gotten done. Both characters are being a pain to rig. I can't get their legs right. I've gotten irritated to the point in which I don't want to rig them. But if someone else wants to rig, then show me an example of your rigging work, and I'll send you the file(s). As for Raptor...a certain someone (not you) kinda deprived me of motivation to continue...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]