KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 84 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Close poll Predator won :vyse:


Lol Btw, why your Keyboard died? :>.>:

i remenber predator priview video he was cool  and know nasca corp made more 2-3 predators a psa over snake is what we really need since he will be rel portable in the near future xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 30, 2012, 07:41:06 PM
Close poll Predator won :vyse:
It doesn't matter who wins this poll. It's all about preference.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 30, 2012, 07:41:06 PMLol Btw, why your Keyboard died? :>.>:
A few keys stopped working.

Quote from: Carnage on November 30, 2012, 07:46:35 PM
i remenber predator priview video he was cool  and know nasca corp made more 2-3 predators a psa over snake is what we really need since he will be rel portable in the near future xD
Like I said, I want to have my own custom rig.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 30, 2012, 08:33:11 PM
It doesn't matter who wins this poll. It's all about preference.
A few keys stopped working.
Like I said, I want to have my own custom rig.
dkn why you want a custoom rigg nanobuds rigg is preety good it has everything a rigg needs and its one slot why would you want to loose the one slot? what is that good that you will do with  a custoom rigg so its better than one slot? everyone loves one slot since they can use their favorite models with the psas and you cant say nano rigg is bad.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In my spare time, I decided to come up with a moveset for Kratos.

The planned moveset is in the post under the OP.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Quote from: Carnage on November 30, 2012, 09:03:24 PM
dkn why you want a custoom rigg nanobuds rigg is preety good it has everything a rigg needs and its one slot why would you want to loose the one slot? what is that good that you will do with  a custoom rigg so its better than one slot? everyone loves one slot since they can use their favorite models with the psas and you cant say nano rigg is bad.
I answered your questions in our conversation on Steam. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I don't know what you plan for Dark Lord Ganondorf, but if you could, would you mind creating a similar PSA for the Melee style Ganondorf using the Darknut Sword?

I remember in Super Smash Bros. Melee that one of Ganondorf's winning poses in the results screen showed him waving a sword over his head and stabbing it into the ground in front of him, and this greatsword looks VERY similar to the Darknut Sword seen in Twilight Princess.

So yeah, I'd very much like to see Melee Ganondorf wield a blade portraying the same lust for domination that he represents. :af2:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Voted Ganondorf and Mewtwo...

*still wishes for perfect Lucario vs Mewtwo matches*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

December 01, 2012, 08:07:05 PM #4057 Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:10:21 PM by KingJigglypuff
I should really get to planning the moveset for the DLG revamp. :P

Quote from: Linkxp500 on December 01, 2012, 08:01:56 PM
I don't know what you plan for Dark Lord Ganondorf, but if you could, would you mind creating a similar PSA for the Melee style Ganondorf using the Darknut Sword?

I remember in Super Smash Bros. Melee that one of Ganondorf's winning poses in the results screen showed him waving a sword over his head and stabbing it into the ground in front of him, and this greatsword looks VERY similar to the Darknut Sword seen in Twilight Princess.

So yeah, I'd very much like to see Melee Ganondorf wield a blade portraying the same lust for domination that he represents. :af2:
I'm going to be making versions to fit with vBrawl, Brawl+, Brawl-, and P:M. And if I can find the model of the Darknut sword, then I could include it as an alt file for those who prefer Melee's sword over Brawl's sword.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 01, 2012, 08:04:50 PM
Voted Ganondorf and Mewtwo...
Thanks for voting. :P

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 01, 2012, 08:04:50 PM
*still wishes for perfect Lucario vs Mewtwo matches*
Don't worry, I'm going to be making Velen's Mewtwo over someone other than Lucario.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

December 01, 2012, 08:12:46 PM #4058 Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:21:48 PM by Linkxp500
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 01, 2012, 08:07:05 PM
I'm going to be making versions to fit with vBrawl, Brawl+, Brawl-, and P:M. And if I can find the model of the Darknut sword, then I could include it as an alt file for those who prefer Melee's sword over Brawl's sword.

Alright, I'll look for that model and link you to it soon (You want the raw model, or one that's already been inserted into Brawl via hack?).

And if you don't mind me asking, does the Smash Bros. Melee Ganondorf have the same bone structure?  Kinda hard to tell since he DOES have an imported model, though I can't say I'm too knowledgeable about that kind of thing.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 01, 2012, 08:07:05 PMDon't worry, I'm going to be making Velen's Mewtwo over someone other than Lucario.
Would over Jiggz be possible?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Linkxp500 on December 01, 2012, 08:12:46 PM
Alright, I'll look for that model and link you to it soon (You want the raw model, or one that's already been inserted into Brawl via hack?).
Alright. I'll take the raw model, so I can rig it myself.

Quote from: Linkxp500 on December 01, 2012, 08:12:46 PM
And if you don't mind me asking, does the Smash Bros. Melee Ganondorf have the same bone structure?  Kinda hard to tell since he DOES have an imported model, though I can't say I'm too knowledgeable about that kind of thing.
I'm not sure. But I think that the structures might have some small differences.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 01, 2012, 08:21:06 PMWould over Jiggz be possible?
I'm going to need a character with a lot of file space. And Jigglypuff's Special coding is kinda wonky.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

As thrilled as I am to see a Kratos moveset, I feel that Brawl is incapable of creating a version of Kratos that truly does him justice.  Kratos's abilities are supposed to be so widespread and he's able to wield such a large amount of versatile and crucial weapons there just simply is not enough file size in any character to build him: the one exception being if you could create a model and anchor the bow, medusa's head, and all other items to his hands and control their visibility either with visibility bones or model changers (I would use the former).  Regardless I'm still looking forward to see your approach to Kratos although I do suggest you make the following changes:
-Bow of Apollo: This weapon never functioned like a regular bow it was Kratos's equivalent of the machine gun, so it would be more accurate to change its function to be able to rapidly fire arrows that do low amounts of damage (somewhere in the 1-3% ballpark).
-Throws & Grabs: In my opinion it would reflect Kratos's actual moveset more if his grab was with his blades and you created a more diverse set of throws, if you need to freshen up on how God of War actually plays I suggest using Youtube.

All in all I like the fact that you desire to create Kratos, however I think you need to watch how he plays in Playstation All-Stars to really get a good idea of how he should function in Brawl.  Alas, I feel my tone may be received as condescending, but I mean no harm or offense.  In fact as aforementioned I would really like to see Kratos in Brawl, I just think you deserve logical and in depth feedback on the moveset (I always like when I get it) so I hope this reflection on your moveset proves useful.
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on December 01, 2012, 08:50:42 PM-Bow of Apollo: This weapon never functioned like a regular bow it was Kratos's equivalent of the machine gun, so it would be more accurate to change its function to be able to rapidly fire arrows that do low amounts of damage (somewhere in the 1-3% ballpark).
So I see. I'll update the Neutral Special then.

Quote from: Omniscient X on December 01, 2012, 08:50:42 PM-Throws & Grabs: In my opinion it would reflect Kratos's actual moveset more if his grab was with his blades and you created a more diverse set of throws, if you need to freshen up on how God of War actually plays I suggest using Youtube.
His throws are supposed to reflect his brutal nature. And 3 out of 4 of his Throws do involve his blades.

Quote from: Omniscient X on December 01, 2012, 08:50:42 PMAll in all I like the fact that you desire to create Kratos, however I think you need to watch how he plays in Playstation All-Stars to really get a good idea of how he should function in Brawl.
From the videos I watched and the commentary I heard, I concluded that this moveset should have Kratos rely on long ranged attacks.

Quote from: Omniscient X on December 01, 2012, 08:50:42 PMAlas, I feel my tone may be received as condescending, but I mean no harm or offense.  In fact as aforementioned I would really like to see Kratos in Brawl, I just think you deserve logical and in depth feedback on the moveset (I always like when I get it) so I hope this reflection on your moveset proves useful.
It's alright. And if you find anything in the moveset that you have a question for, then feel free to ask.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

*Sigh* I can only find the darknut sword available for download from the SSBB Darknut trophy here...

It's not separated from the Darknut model either.

I can't seem to find any other sources for this model, and couldn't find any model of Ganon's sword in Melee, so I hope this can be separated along with removing the unneeded bones.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

My revamped moveset idea for my Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp is now in the post under the OP. I admit that I kinda got lazy on a few moves. But that was because I couldn't really think of anything. And I also took a couple moves from another evil sorcerer from a different franchise...

Quote from: Linkxp500 on December 01, 2012, 10:28:04 PM
*Sigh* I can only find the darknut sword available for download from the SSBB Darknut trophy here...

It's not separated from the Darknut model either.

I can't seem to find any other sources for this model, and couldn't find any model of Ganon's sword in Melee, so I hope this can be separated along with removing the unneeded bones.
It's OK. I can separate the models just fine.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]