KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 02, 2012, 06:54:33 PM
Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection. I know many fans don't really like the two movies, but they do feature Xenomorphs spitting their acid. A more positve reference would be AVP 2010.
I don't think I'll be implementing that. :-\
You are right. And your idea sounds great, but I don't really want to put the PSA over Ganondorf. If pikazz gets more information about attaching a victim to the ThrowN bone with his Universal Special Grab coding, then I could edit the Side Special. But for now, it's staying the way it is right now.
Diddy Kong's Up Special can be charged on both the ground and in the air.
I'm not a big fan of that idea. :-\
That was going to be my original idea, but I didn't think that the move was possible and I didn't want to eat up File Size with the Queen model, so I changed it. But I can tell you that I plan on using a transparent picture of the Queen for the Final Smash. Think of it like Pit's Final Smash, except that he gets powered up by Palutena, rather than sending in the troops.
Alright.
forgot about diddy lol still not a fan of chargables up b and kjp any char with a fitxxfinal.pac  you can add a queen in there without taking filesize of anywhere like ganon,CF and etc lots of characters have a fitfinal to use also letting you know that they have the ganon rel working  so if you made it over ganon it can be  rel ported anywhere on the future  just need to wait for the release same with snake since they have those rels working but they didnt release them yet, and pikazz looks like he hit a wall so i wouldnt expect this to ever be discovered.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BuckWild on December 02, 2012, 07:05:01 PM
One question about DLG's PSA... What exactly is a "sex kick?"  :srs:
A sex kick is an attack that gets weaker after a few frames. Mario's Neutral Air Attack is an example.

Quote from: BuckWild on December 02, 2012, 07:05:01 PM
Also, I can't really imagine how the moveset you have planned will work, or look.  I must be dyslexic. :oshi:
It's alright. The moveset is supposed to be a non Captain Falcon clone version of Ganondorf.

Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 07:13:48 PM
forgot about diddy lol still not a fan of chargables up b and kjp any char with a fitxxfinal.pac  you can add a queen in there without taking filesize of anywhere like ganon,CF and etc lots of characters have a fitfinal to use also letting you know that they have the ganon rel working  so if you made it over ganon it can be  rel ported anywhere on the future  just need to wait for the release same with snake since they have those rels working but they didnt release them yet
I would rather have Xenomorph over a character with a true projectile.

Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 07:13:48 PM
and pikazz looks like he hit a wall so i wouldnt expect this to ever be discovered.
Yeah. I read that in his thread.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

dont think the acid spit should even be a true projectile since its well acide it will burn through mario cape,link shield or anything that can reflect it :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BuckWild on December 02, 2012, 07:05:01 PM
One question about DLG's PSA... What exactly is a "sex kick?"  :srs:

He generates zelda, and....well. You know the rest of the history. :vyse:


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 02, 2012, 05:43:10 PM
I again apologize for double posting...

I would like to encourage everyone who follows my thread to look at all the planned movesets I have for the characters that you like and give as much feedback as possible.

Feel free to send me a PM, post your feedback in this thread, or both.

Thank you.

Is the second time you double post, ill report you with KJP, he will flip your table :>.>:

-------
Ill post feedback soon. :D

Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 08:29:12 PM
dont think the acid spit should even be a true projectile since its well acide it will burn through mario cape,link shield or anything that can reflect it :P
I know that. But this is Brawl, not AVP 2010. If Brawl's characters were more like their canon counterparts, then Ganondorf would be just about invincible, Sonic would be able to run at a bewildering speed, etc. Do you get my point?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 02, 2012, 08:39:54 PM
I know that. But this is Brawl, not AVP 2010. If Brawl's characters were more like their canon counterparts, then Ganondorf would be just about invincible, Sonic would be able to run at a bewildering speed, etc. Do you get my point?
i get it still reflecting acid is wierd
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

DLG

Nair needs to be NOT what it looks like. It looks like Marth's. Were I you I'd take something far more rugged for him. Instead of him doing the old fashioned two quick slashes you might tweak the animation so that he only does one slash, but slower and make it hit all around.

I'll have to actually see the other sword moves in animated action to know what else needs to be changed. Of course I already mentioned long ago the thrust (side smash) needs his hand to be balled into a fist and that he should have his back arm lower.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on December 03, 2012, 03:32:38 AM
DLG

Nair needs to be NOT what it looks like. It looks like Marth's. Were I you I'd take something far more rugged for him. Instead of him doing the old fashioned two quick slashes you might tweak the animation so that he only does one slash, but slower and make it hit all around.
Read my updated moveset plan. It should be in the post after the OP.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ohh, and I see you also took my advice on the gerudo dragon flame choke idea.

I can't wait for this. I'm gonna make a minus version of your minus version... it'll allow a gerudo dragon to combo into an aerial flame choke slam.

YESSS!
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

I think kratos ground down b should be a counter (ik its played out but it fits him well) using his golden fleece. His air down b could be the hammer idea. Also I think his side b should be the boots of hermes move from mortal kombat.

December 03, 2012, 04:44:43 AM #4090 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 07:17:52 AM by KingJigglypuff
Edit: Planned Predator moveset is now in the post under the OP.

Edit 2: Another moveset plan is now in the post under the OP. I'm doing this character as a return for a great amount of help another user gave me.

Quote from: WH1PWH1P on December 03, 2012, 04:36:28 AM
I think kratos ground down b should be a counter (ik its played out but it fits him well) using his golden fleece.
Counters are overused in a good amount of PSAs.

Quote from: WH1PWH1P on December 03, 2012, 04:36:28 AMAlso I think his side b should be the boots of hermes move from mortal kombat.
I could look at some MK9 gameplay videos and see if I can change up some of the current planned moveset.

Quote from: Kienamaru on December 03, 2012, 03:52:10 AM
I can't wait for this. I'm gonna make a minus version of your minus version... it'll allow a gerudo dragon to combo into an aerial flame choke slam.

YESSS!
Calm your tits.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: WH1PWH1P on December 03, 2012, 04:36:28 AM
Also I think his side b should be the boots of hermes move from mortal kombat.
^This is so right.
KJP I would model the move similar to a Falcon Kick/Wizards Foot, being a dash attack and consequently enveloped in flame for the duration, but I would amplify the speed while significantly lowering damage.  It shouldn't go far it should be a short, quick dash that deals minimum damage but some knockback, also it should function as side dash in air as well, as opposed to a stall-then-fall or something of that nature.  Hope this helps.
-Omni


Quote from: Omniscient X on December 03, 2012, 07:43:59 AMKJP I would model the move similar to a Falcon Kick/Wizards Foot, being a dash attack and consequently enveloped in flame for the duration, but I would amplify the speed while significantly lowering damage.  It shouldn't go far it should be a short, quick dash that deals minimum damage but some knockback, also it should function as side dash in air as well, as opposed to a stall-then-fall or something of that nature.  Hope this helps.
Alright. I'll take a look at the move.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

predator energy cost really doesnt sound a good idea if your fighting a oponent with no eletric attack then you will be unable to use most of your moves, i dont see why he needs this crippling weakness really if the shoulder gun moves are balanced theres no reason to loose them .

also too many spear moves i would think he can use the wristblades more than the spear but most of the moves are spear moves i would change half of the aerials for some wirstblade moves.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 11:16:10 AM
predator energy cost really doesnt sound a good idea if your fighting a oponent with no eletric attack then you will be unable to use most of your moves, i dont see why he needs this crippling weakness really if the shoulder gun moves are balanced theres no reason to loose them.
I could also have him recharge his energy over time as well.

Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 11:16:10 AM
also too many spear moves i would think he can use the wristblades more than the spear but most of the moves are spear moves i would change half of the aerials for some wirstblade moves.
He only has 4 spear moves. .-. And I chose the spear because I didn't think that the wrist blades would have enough range.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]