KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Velen on July 16, 2013, 05:17:19 AM
Please make my Magikarp moveset?
we may make a few changes to it, but thats what we plan to do.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>

<.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So, did you replace the havok and then rename bones? Or did the bone indices just work by themselves?


Quote from: Spex130 on July 21, 2013, 01:27:12 AM
So, did you replace the havok and then rename bones? Or did the bone indices just work by themselves?
Yes, I did replace FitKirbyWolf00.pac's Havok with FitKirbySZeroSuit00.pac's Havok.

And I used Kirby's Zero Suit Samus hat bones, without needing any renaming.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>

<.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Make Raptor reach out its neck and slam his head like a headbutt. Or just bite.

I seriously think that forward slash would work best. Maybe like Wolf's?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I don't understand the whole Kirby hats thing. Surely, just about everyone who is using PSA'd characters is using the Fighter Kirby psa or the phoenix one. Both because they are awesome as well as for compatibility reasons with other PSA'd characters?
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on July 21, 2013, 12:40:39 PM
I don't understand the whole Kirby hats thing. Surely, just about everyone who is using PSA'd characters is using the Fighter Kirby psa or the phoenix one. Both because they are awesome as well as for compatibility reasons with other PSA'd characters?
i dont use thsoe since that removes kirby's inhael ability
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Renova on July 21, 2013, 05:05:48 AM
Make Raptor reach out its neck and slam his head like a headbutt. Or just bite.
I'll see how the poll results go.

Quote from: Segtendo on July 21, 2013, 05:53:23 AMI seriously think that forward slash would work best. Maybe like Wolf's?
I tried something like that before. It didn't go out so well. :/ But I can always try again. =P

Quote from: zutox on July 21, 2013, 12:40:39 PM
I don't understand the whole Kirby hats thing. Surely, just about everyone who is using PSA'd characters is using the Fighter Kirby psa or the phoenix one. Both because they are awesome as well as for compatibility reasons with other PSA'd characters?
I use neither of those PSAs. And surely, there's a good amount of people who don't as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>

<.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Haha cool Kirby hat, the moving tail is a nice touch.
I'm surprised that less people voted for kicks for FAir. It seems as though most of the time in the movies, when they are jumping forward, they are attacking with their feet. I think a simultaneous forward slash with both feet, or even one foot would be fitting.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on July 23, 2013, 10:53:41 AM
Haha cool Kirby hat, the moving tail is a nice touch.
Thanks. =D

Maybe I should make a Mini Tutorial on how I did it...

Quote from: Tormod on July 23, 2013, 10:53:41 AM
I'm surprised that less people voted for kicks for FAir. It seems as though most of the time in the movies, when they are jumping forward, they are attacking with their feet. I think a simultaneous forward slash with both feet, or even one foot would be fitting.
So kinda like an aerial Kangaroo Kick?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 23, 2013, 03:56:30 PM
So kinda like an aerial Kangaroo Kick?
Yeah something of the sort. I could see a bite fitting too, I just picture raptors using their hook talons for the more aggressive attacks i.e. forward air, as compared to the more defensive attacks like neutral or back air. Its your call though, I kinda ducked out on the project a while back due to life and the fact that I start to loose motivation after a certain amount of animation work.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

>.>

<.<

Remember that Buffed Yoshi I announed a few pages ago?

Well I'm planning on releasing that Mini-PSA quite soon...

Current Changes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What needs to be done:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]