KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Made a poll for what people would like Buffed Yoshi's Up Tilt to be.

I'll do the same for his Side Tilt as well, after this poll ends (i.e. Melee's forward thrust kick, or buff Brawl's tail whip).

As for the previous poll concerning Raptor's Forward Air, a double kick and a bite were tied at 4 votes each.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i think for yoshi's neutral B, it would be a lot more useful if you could make it spike the egged-people down when you lay the egg.. in air it'd be a nice spike to land, and on the ground it would offer perfect placement for the flutter kick, etc.
I'M JUST A DOOD

July 29, 2013, 08:20:26 PM #4427 Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 01:01:10 AM by PuffJigglyKing
Quote from: justadood on July 29, 2013, 08:14:29 PM
i think for yoshi's neutral B, it would be a lot more useful if you could make it spike the egged-people down when you lay the egg.. in air it'd be a nice spike to land, and on the ground it would offer perfect placement for the flutter kick, etc.
If I ever do find the Floating Points/Attributes for Egg Lay, I'll be sure to experiment with that.

Edit: Good news.

I found where the Floating Points are for Yoshi's Egg Lay. The Brawl Developers put that data into the Fighter.pac file. .-.

But editing the file does nothing, because Fighter.pac is a "Child File" to common3_en.pac. It's the Menu Files all over again... .-.

But once I placed the edited Fighter.pac into the common3_en.pac, my edits worked. =D

The downside is that I have to Hex edit the Floating Points, because BrawlBox doesn't support Fighter.pac yet.

Edit 2: Buffed Yoshi Preview Video! \o0o/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 30, 2013, 01:17:28 PM #4428 Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 01:00:32 AM by PuffJigglyKing
To prevent myself from quad posting, I merged my previous posts. :>.>:

I'd like some volunteers to test my Buffed Yoshi, and give feedback with their thoughts.

So...

Any takers?

I'd also like some testers, who have knowledge on vBrawl balancing. Just to make sure there's little to no OP/broken stuff in this Mini-PSA. =P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

For those who are even still interested... LOL! Who am I kidding... People showing interest in a PSA for a "Low Tier" character!? That's insane! Everybody knows Yoshi's only good for being replaced with [censored]ty .rel ports of popular PSAs! LMFAO!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

tbh i doubt most ppl even use yoshi and a buffed yoshi psa isnt really anything that gets ppl attentions since ppl cant see the diferences on the video its just technical stuff if you know what i mean i would test it but i suck using yoshi on every smash bros game lol i cant get around about not having a extra up b recovery , i mean jigglypuff doesnt but she has 5 jumps and the pound , but i never got around yoshi playstyle even after 3 ssb games and like i said this wont draw ppl atentions since yoshi is preety much the same looking wise just technical codding to make him better
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wouldn't mind testing it if my Wii didn't get flood damaged over the weekend :(  . I always hated playing as yoshi before because I sucked with him so this would be fun to try.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Carnage on July 31, 2013, 09:12:35 PM
tbh i doubt most ppl even use yoshi and a buffed yoshi psa isnt really anything that gets ppl attentions
Yeah. Because you know, Yoshi's only good for being replaced by unstable .rel ports of popular characters, because people can't get KOs with him, and cry "Low Tier". :L

Quote from: Carnage on July 31, 2013, 09:12:35 PM
ppl cant see the diferences on the video its just technical stuff if you know what i mean
I suppose that's correct...

Quote from: Carnage on July 31, 2013, 09:12:35 PM
this wont draw ppl atentions since yoshi is preety much the same looking wise just technical codding to make him better
Well I guess I should make a more detailed video then. :1

Quote from: Tormod on July 31, 2013, 09:20:43 PM
I wouldn't mind testing it if my Wii didn't get flood damaged over the weekend. :(
D:
Is your computer capable of running Dolphin?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 31, 2013, 09:45:26 PM
Yeah. Because you know, Yoshi's only good for being replaced by unstable .rel ports of popular characters, because people can't get KOs with him, and cry "Low Tier". :L

Then give him egg throw a la yoshi island (where you can angle the shoot)
Then youll get people attention :P

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 31, 2013, 09:45:26 PM
I suppose that's correct...
I know, my ideas are badass. :vyse: Lol

-----
Btw i would like to test, but im not so good at giving feedback, but still, im interested on this yoshi moveset. ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on July 31, 2013, 11:47:51 PM
Then give him egg throw a la yoshi island (where you can angle the shoot)
Then youll get people attention :P
I guess I could give that a try.

Quote from: Anivernage on July 31, 2013, 11:47:51 PMBtw i would like to test, but im not so good at giving feedback, but still, im interested on this yoshi moveset. ;D
Alrighty then.

I'll send you the files, after I run this test with the eggs.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Crud, my Yoshi slot is free, but I see you already found a tester.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 01, 2013, 12:32:45 AMCrud, my Yoshi slot is free, but I see you already found a tester.
Implying I'm only taking a single tester. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 31, 2013, 09:45:26 PM
D:
Is your computer capable of running Dolphin?

Naw, but thats okay, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get the Wii going after drying it out real good. Anyways, since I'm kinda getting back into hacking, I may be able to help out some more with the Raptor at some point depending on how things go.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on August 01, 2013, 10:50:06 PM
Naw, but thats okay, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get the Wii going after drying it out real good.
Alright then. Good luck with getting your Wii working.

Quote from: Tormod on August 01, 2013, 10:50:06 PM
Anyways, since I'm kinda getting back into hacking, I may be able to help out some more with the Raptor at some point depending on how things go.
Sweet. I've been wanting something to motivate me to get back to work on Raptor.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]