KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Tormod on September 14, 2013, 12:45:44 AM
Alrighty then, I'll sift through the file and decide what to do at that point. I wont have time to work on it until next week some time, so you could send me updated files then.
Alright.

I'll send the files next Tuesday.

Thanks for taking up the offer. =3
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Any word on DLG?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on September 16, 2013, 03:59:56 AM
Any word on DLG?
"Nope."

But I might reconsider making some changes to some of his planned moveset. Though I should really do some work on him...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

atleast t rex will have an alt costume now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

DLG's backward dodge is so horribly OP, by the way. How you know your dodge is too good:
A) It's faster than Lucario's,
B) It covers the same or greater distance than Lucario's, and
C) It has more intangibility frames than Lucario's.

Lucario has just about the best dodges in vBrawl, after all.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on September 16, 2013, 03:07:37 PM
DLG's backward dodge is so horribly OP, by the way. How you know your dodge is too good:
A) It's faster than Lucario's,
B) It covers the same or greater distance than Lucario's, and
C) It has more intangibility frames than Lucario's.

Lucario has just about the best dodges in vBrawl, after all.
I'll be sure to fix that if I ever get to work on him. Or I'll just use his vBrawl Dodges.

Quote from: Carnage on September 16, 2013, 12:27:38 PM
atleast t rex will have an alt costume now.
Indeed. =p
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 16, 2013, 12:12:13 PM
"Nope."

But I might reconsider making some changes to some of his planned moveset. Though I should really do some work on him...

Let me help you...
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on September 22, 2013, 04:33:33 PMLet me help you...
Maybe...

What sort of stuff can you offer?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 22, 2013, 04:46:07 PM
Maybe...

What sort of stuff can you offer?

Moveset advice, animation advice, obviously testing, and if you can make the animations I can do much of the PSA.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on September 23, 2013, 12:54:21 PM
Moveset advice, animation advice, obviously testing, and if you can make the animations I can do much of the PSA.
I think I'm set for that. :I

But you can be a tester.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 23, 2013, 03:08:27 PM
I think I'm set for that. :I

But you can be a tester.
Don't count me out maaaaaan. I know you get in those creative slumps.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

September 24, 2013, 12:57:11 AM #4541 Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 01:28:51 AM by KingSexyPuff
Oh boy!

Have I found a T-Rex battle theme!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: About the sound pack for this PSA...

Could someone try to get clean voice clips of T-Rex from Warpath: Jurassic Park? High quality and without background noise/music would be much appreciated. I'm asking because I can't seem to find a video with what I'm looking for. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

If all else fails you might be able to find something from Dino Crisis games. Or any other game with Dinosaurs.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Running a Streaming test. Tell me if it's working or not.

You should see my T-Rex in BB if it's working.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]