KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Kienamaru on January 11, 2014, 03:30:39 AM
Well wouldn't it be okay to just guesswork the Hadous then?
I looked through all the GFX references, and I only found one thing relating to the Hadou.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

you don't see..

HadouFlash
HadouAuraRed
HadouAuraBlue
HadouAuraMain

These are likely finals
HadoudanMaxMain
HadoudanMaxL
HadoudanMaxR
HadoudanMaxFlare

HadoudanBlue
HadoudanGreen
HadoudanThunder
HadoudanTail
HadoudanTailDark
HadoudanTailLight
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on January 11, 2014, 04:48:44 AM
HadoudanBlue
HadoudanGreen
HadoudanThunder
HadoudanTail
HadoudanTailDark
HadoudanTailLight
I edited this.

Quote from: Kienamaru on January 11, 2014, 04:48:44 AM
HadoudanMaxMain
HadoudanMaxL
HadoudanMaxR
HadoudanMaxFlare
That's the GFX used after the Aura Sphere is fully charged, which lasts until the charged projectile is fired.

Quote from: Kienamaru on January 11, 2014, 04:48:44 AMHadouFlash
HadouAuraRed
HadouAuraBlue
HadouAuraMain
I don't think I edited this yet, but I think that's Lucario's palm Aura.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well then. I tried. :link:
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?


have you just tried deleting every thing from the pink reff file and see if it still happens?

Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 11, 2014, 10:17:27 PM
have you just tried deleting every thing from the pink reff file and see if it still happens?
That would possibly crash. Though I might take a look for what the PMBR did for Mewtwo's Shadow Ball. Since they'll likely never tell me which REFF GFX to edit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 11, 2014, 10:46:30 PM #4627 Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 10:51:47 PM by Sora_pikazz.rel
wish I could join but I am quite busy myself
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 11, 2014, 10:25:47 PM
That would possibly crash. Though I might take a look for what the PMBR did for Mewtwo's Shadow Ball. Since they'll likely never tell me which REFF GFX to edit.
seems like the same thing happen to me when betatest REFF TL bomb! it seems that you can edit the parent grapfic emitter to a special color, but the childs that it produces is another color!
for that you need to do some hex of it!

I dont know which one you should look in, but I know that it should be somewhere in the "animation" and is using the classic 0x00000000-0xFFFFFFFF coloring! there the first 2 bits is red, 3-4 is green, 5-6 is blue and 7-8 is alpha
since it is blue you looking after, try to look for something like this: xx xx FF xx and edit to this for pure yellow: FF FF 00 00

only thing I am not sure of is that if 00 for alpha is invisible or max visible D: xD

a tip: export one AnimCurve at the time and look in hex and not the whole file at once, would be easier XP
Stupid Tinypic :C

January 11, 2014, 11:07:51 PM #4628 Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:12:29 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Quote from: Sora_pikazz.rel on January 11, 2014, 10:46:30 PMseems like the same thing happen to me when betatest REFF TL bomb! it seems that you can edit the parent grapfic emitter to a special color, but the childs that it produces is another color!
for that you need to do some hex of it!

I dont know which one you should look in, but I know that it should be somewhere in the "animation" and is using the classic 0x00000000-0xFFFFFFFF coloring! there the first 2 bits is red, 3-4 is green, 5-6 is blue and 7-8 is alpha
since it is blue you looking after, try to look for something like this: xx xx FF xx and edit to this for pure yellow: FF FF 00 00

only thing I am not sure of is that if 00 for alpha is invisible or max visible D: xD

a tip: export one AnimCurve at the time and look in hex and not the whole file at once, would be easier XP
I'll take a look at that. Thanks.

I took a look, and I'm lost. :L

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 11, 2014, 11:07:51 PM
I'll take a look at that. Thanks.

I took a look, and I'm lost. :L

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I forgot to tell you that not every AnimCurve does have color :P
I can try to fix it every blue to yellow! but I need the PSA/Beta REFF + stuff it need so I can fix it to yellow x3 can also give you which offset in which AnimCurve you can change if you want to change it manually
Stupid Tinypic :C

to take away reff you just need to delete all reff entrys dkn if they are on the motion or the psa itself i havent looked at lucario files in over an year
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 12, 2014, 04:19:53 PM #4631 Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 04:20:58 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Concerning the Attributes, I'm looking for testers for those said Attributes.

Quote from: Sora_pikazz.rel on January 12, 2014, 11:28:21 AM
I forgot to tell you that not every AnimCurve does have color :P
I can try to fix it every blue to yellow! but I need the PSA/Beta REFF + stuff it need so I can fix it to yellow x3 can also give you which offset in which AnimCurve you can change if you want to change it manually
Alright. I'll send you what I have.

Quote from: Carnage on January 12, 2014, 01:10:53 PM
to take away reff you just need to delete all reff entrys dkn if they are on the motion or the psa itself i havent looked at lucario files in over an year
I'll try this if the above doesn't work.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I been looking more of the Zap Cannon effect, but I never though the whole ball was a model o.o the only thing that is grapfic effects is the tail!

but this is something cause the Article itself only calling the Handouda Tail which is the Dark and Light subreff, but yet the Article seems calling more from the modules that calls from the other Handouda effects to terminante which color the Black/White texture should be :/

but if want some advice from my view point, I might know something that looks like a Zap Cannon :3 if its okay!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Sora_pikazz.rel on January 12, 2014, 05:51:04 PM
I been looking more of the Zap Cannon effect, but I never though the whole ball was a model o.o the only thing that is grapfic effects is the tail!

but this is something cause the Article itself only calling the Handouda Tail which is the Dark and Light subreff, but yet the Article seems calling more from the modules that calls from the other Handouda effects to terminante which color the Black/White texture should be :/

but if want some advice from my view point, I might know something that looks like a Zap Cannon :3 if its okay!
Feel free to suggest anything. Though it does need to have the same model as Aura Sphere, or else there will likely be glitches.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 12, 2014, 07:04:58 PM #4634 Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 07:05:53 PM by Sora_pikazz.rel

I thought something like this, all pure REFF material and not a model

but if you still want to use aura sphere, I suggest asking PMBR since they already colored the aura sphere purple

all beta, it was suppose to have a trail after it
Stupid Tinypic :C