KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 18, 2014, 03:55:59 PMHey, that Raptor is looking freaking sexy, animation wise, at least. I'm gonna try this out when you release this version!
Thanks.

Now let's hope I can gather up some more attention.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 18, 2014, 04:30:57 PMYeah... I used to know that feeling. :\
Everyone does.

Though with the exception of a select few, the characters I make are generally much less popular than what others make.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 18, 2014, 04:46:33 PM
Everyone does.

Though with the exception of a select few, the characters I make are generally much less popular than what others make.

Oh, well, with Brawl hacking dying down the way it is, it's to be expected. I bet once you release it, and they see your name, they'll jump on it. ;)

Back on topic: Is Raptor's moveset complete, in general?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 18, 2014, 04:48:39 PMOh, well, with Brawl hacking dying down the way it is, it's to be expected.
Yeah. :-\ Well there's always hope for if SSB4 will ever be modded.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 18, 2014, 04:48:39 PMI bet once you release it, and they see your name, they'll jump on it. ;)
Well I don't really care much for downloads. It's just recognition that I want.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 18, 2014, 04:48:39 PMBack on topic: Is Raptor's moveset complete, in general?
All that's left is Down Throw, Forward Air, and Up Throw. Though Up Throw is Beta right now. The concept Animation is done (kudos to Kit). All it needs is a bit of an overall touch-up.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

A slight update on Raptor...

I managed to clock the charging time for Up Special, Side Special, and Down Special. Also the duration for Down Special and Final Smash.

Down Special (Charge): ~3 seconds. ~180 Frames.
Down Special (Duration: ~19 seconds. ~1,140 Frames.
Up Special (Charge): ~1 second. ~60 Frames.
Side Special (Charge): ~1 second. ~60 Frames.
Final Smash (Duration): ~30 seconds. 1,800 Frames.

I think the charge time for Down Special needs to be increased. And the duration for Final Smash needs to be decreased. Up Special/Side Special charge and Down Special duration are fine the way they are.

What do you guys/girls think? inb4noreplies

On a side note, there was a glitch Raptor had that resulted it to access Down Special without needing to charge up after dying. This said glitch has been fixed. ;)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 19, 2014, 12:13:53 AMWow, sounds like a quality moveset you're making there.
That's what I always aim for. =p
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Any advice on making pseudo-projectiles? My K. Rool has one but it always clips through walls and sloped floors. D:

If not it's ok.

And yeah, I gotta try out your other stuff sometime.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 19, 2014, 12:50:20 AM
Any advice on making pseudo-projectiles? My K. Rool has one but it always clips through walls and sloped floors. D:

If not it's ok.
I'm afraid not. :-\ You would need to make an Article. But everyone knows that's not possible right now.

I would suggest porting your character over onto someone who does have the projectile you want.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 19, 2014, 12:50:20 AMAnd yeah, I gotta try out your other stuff sometime.
You should see the contrast between the quality of my past PSAs and my most recent PSAs. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 19, 2014, 12:54:31 AM
I'm afraid not. :-\ You would need to make an Article. But everyone knows that's not possible right now.

I would suggest porting your character over onto someone who does have the projectile you want.
You should see the contrast between the quality of my past PSAs and my most recent PSAs. :P

Yeah... I think I'll just wait and update said PSA.

And all righty. Same here. lol

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 18, 2014, 02:57:05 PM
I'm working on it. Though I can only do so much with sounds from the films. I'd really like the sounds from Warpath: Jurassic Park.
Have you tried extracting some sounds from YouTube videos of warpath? Or you could record them from your computer as you emulate it.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

January 19, 2014, 03:54:18 PM #4662 Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 04:01:54 PM by HailToTheKingJigglypuff
Quote from: Tormod on January 19, 2014, 01:57:12 PM
Have you tried extracting some sounds from YouTube videos of warpath?
That wouldn't work so well, due to there being background noise.

Quote from: Tormod on January 19, 2014, 01:57:12 PM
Or you could record them from your computer as you emulate it.
My computer isn't as powerful as it once was. :-\

Though I do remember a video I saw a while ago. I managed to get the sounds from there before it was taken down, but I'm gonna have to do the work of separating the various sounds.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ahh, I see. I had the idea from that video you sent me, there were a few raptor sounds without any background music or noise.

Anyways, I have some previews of the Jurassic Park Based Recolors:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on January 19, 2014, 04:29:34 PM
Anyways, I have some previews of the Jurassic Park Based Recolors:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Those are absolutely amazing. Though I feel the JP2 recolor could be a brighter shade of orange with more stripes, but it's been a while since I've seen JP2, so I'm likely off by a bit.

Do you plan on doing any additional recolors?

Thanks so much for this.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]