KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 28, 2014, 05:24:07 PM
I guess he'll be ported over someone else.
Just to keep Lucario.
I can use Plug&Play rels to port Deoxys. Also BrawlEx.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 28, 2014, 05:24:07 PMAs you did with the Silver PSA over Falco, to keep Sonic.
And then "re-ported" to Diddy Kong to keep Falco.
Those were model ports.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

If I have time, I'll also make the recolors for the model.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 28, 2014, 07:00:38 PM
If I have time, I'll also make the recolors for the model.
Oh, cool.

I appreciate it, Nano. :3
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

you should even ask pikazz if its possible to merge 2 lucario modules since lucario has a big module it may not even be possible with 2, also i hope you use an assit trophy effect.pac so when we port or brawlex we dont have gfx glitches
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 28, 2014, 08:20:52 PM
you should even ask pikazz if its possible to merge 2 lucario modules since lucario has a big module it may not even be possible with 2
Sure. I'll ask him if he could make me a rel for 2 cloned Lucario slots.

Quote from: Carnage on January 28, 2014, 08:20:52 PM
also i hope you use an assit trophy effect.pac so when we port or brawlex we dont have gfx glitches
I'll see what I can do.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 28, 2014, 08:23:00 PM
Sure. I'll ask him if he could make me a rel for 2 cloned Lucario slots.
I'll see what I can do.
all you need to do is go to recorces pick an assit trophy  and export his effect.pac then open fitlucario.pac in bb and replace the effect folder, then you only need to call that assist trophy id when using external graphics
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 28, 2014, 10:10:05 PM
all you need to do is go to recorces pick an assit trophy  and export his effect.pac then open fitlucario.pac in bb and replace the effect folder, then you only need to call that assist trophy id when using external graphics
I know. I just haven't played around with that before.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 28, 2014, 05:36:31 PM
Those were model ports.

Do you mean that your Silver PSA's aren't Sonic clones?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Another Raptor preview. With a twist...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 29, 2014, 10:00:38 PM #4720 Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 10:07:21 PM by Carnage
raptor is looking preety damn good all the animations look ten times better than your old t rex animations xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 29, 2014, 10:00:38 PM
raptor is looking preety damn good all the animations look ten times better than your old t rex animations xD
Thanks. I'm hoping I can grab the attention of more people.

Though sadly, that's likely not going to happen. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

What comes after this?

T-Rex?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 29, 2014, 10:08:24 PM
Thanks. I'm hoping I can grab the attention of more people.

Though sadly, that's likely not going to happen. :-\

You and me both, fella.

Count me in for another Raptor DL, though!

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 29, 2014, 10:38:35 PM
What comes after this?

T-Rex?
Deoxys is more likely to come next.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 29, 2014, 10:40:33 PMYou and me both, fella.

Count me in for another Raptor DL, though!
Yay. \o0o/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]