KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 29, 2014, 10:52:43 PM
Deoxys is more likely to come next.
Yay. \o0o/

My Wolf slot needs attention, and I wanna try this out. ^w^

I'd love to test if you need more testers.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 29, 2014, 10:56:14 PM
My Wolf slot needs attention, and I wanna try this out. ^w^

I'd love to test if you need more testers.
Sure. I'll send you the link in a bit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So it seems like the majority of voters would like Raptor out soon, so I might set an earlier deadline...

02/28/2014. If I don't meet that deadline, then the next deadline will be 03/31/2014, and so on until 05/18/2014.

Here's what's left for Raptor:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you for your interest and support. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

lol raptor stage, wouldnt that be any dinasaur inspired stage? but i was surprised there is no dino inspired stage on BV
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 02, 2014, 03:43:12 PM
lol raptor stage, wouldnt that be any dinasaur inspired stage?
I feel having the Raptor Pen would be ideal to represent Raptor itself.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh!

I almost forgot!

I'm also taking testers for a potential P:M version.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 02, 2014, 05:37:24 PM
Oh!

I almost forgot!

I'm also taking testers for a potential P:M version.

Will this be your first P:M hack?
(Besides the Unnoficial Alternates)
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 02, 2014, 07:02:56 PM
Will this be your first P:M hack?
(Besides the Unofficial Alternates)
Yes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i definitely need to recover my HDD...
i'll love to customize P:M with good quality mods.

The P:M version is coming along very nicely.

P:M's physics give Raptor just what it needs to dominate the field.

They also allow Raptor to carry its Momentum from its Side Special into its Aerials/Specials. As such, I have given Raptor the option to carry the momentum or cancel it by holding the A/B Button. I plan on adding this to the vBrawl version as well.

Misc changes.
-Raptor's size has been reduced for the P:M version.
-When Raptor's fireball hits a wall, it will emit a small explosion (like Mewtwo's Shadow Ball). This will be for both P:M and vBrawl versions.
-Up Throw distance slightly increased for the P:M version.

Known glitches with the P:M version.
-Down Special will not charge unless Raptor gets knocked out or self destructs. This issue only occurs in Single Player Mode, so it's not a big issue.

Expect a video of the P:M version sometime today or tomorrow.

I'm still accepting testers for the P:M and vBrawl versions.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

On second thought, it looks like there's not going to be a video for the P:M version.

Since Custom Stages are disabled, I have no low poly stages to record on.

I also ran into another glitch with the P:M version...

If the Shield buttons (L or R) are held upon landing (except aerials), Raptor will T-Pose for a split second before going into the shield. It's not a game breaking glitch, but I would like to see if I can fix this issue.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

id be willing to test; PM is big at the college i go to. i'd have a group to test with me, and obtain some less-biased feedback.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 03, 2014, 11:56:16 PMid be willing to test; PM is big at the college i go to. i'd have a group to test with me, and obtain some less-biased feedback.
That would be great.

I'll send you the files.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

ok, but i wont be able to get you the feedback til thursday night. sorta built a schedule for myself on when to bring the wii in so that i dont flop like last year

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 04, 2014, 12:02:51 AMok, but i wont be able to get you the feedback til thursday night. sorta built a schedule for myself on when to bring the wii in so that i dont flop like last year
That's fine. I can wait.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]