KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I think I should just release Raptor now. I've been procrastinating a lot lately with Raptor, so it would be best for me to release the update now, rather than risk me not getting anything done while keeping everyone waiting.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32124

I can express this enough...I need public feedback for this PSA.

I'd also like to get this PSA known among the top PSAs on the Vault/Forums. Gameplay and/or Feedback videos would be ideal for this. Any exposure for the vBrawl or P:M version would be appreciated.

I'd would also like to thank those who showed interest and supported this PSA. Without you guys, I would have likely never made this update.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


the PSA is near done. my friends and i only found a few things that need improvement in PM:
Grabs:
- Toon Link: the grab doesnt smoothly brin the raptor towards him
- Snake: doesnt grab the neck and deals no pummel damage.
- Ivysaur: Raptor doesnt animate
- ZSS: Raptor doesnt animate

Damage:
- Turbo mode combos work flawlessly
- he could use a slight damage buff

Animations:
- aside from the remaining Wolf animations, they work well

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 05, 2014, 04:09:21 PMGrabs:
- Toon Link: the grab doesnt smoothly brin the raptor towards him
- Snake: doesnt grab the neck and deals no pummel damage.
- Ivysaur: Raptor doesnt animate
- ZSS: Raptor doesnt animate
I'm trying to figure a way to animate Raptor's grabbed poses, so that all characters will grab Raptor normally.

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 05, 2014, 04:09:21 PMDamage:
- Turbo mode combos work flawlessly
- he could use a slight damage buff
Any attacks in particular?

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 05, 2014, 04:09:21 PMAnimations:
- aside from the remaining Wolf animations, they work well
I'm glad you and your friends liked the current progress.

I'll likely attempt to work on the grabbed Animations. If I do get them to work well, I'll update.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ah! the long awaited update has arrived!
now i can use that last clone slot!

this is a grand PSA and deserves plenty of hype. if i had a capture device all the playing i would do with it.

i'll be back with a better more detailed, and probably not so drunk sounding review this time.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

February 05, 2014, 04:52:32 PM #4745 Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 04:53:25 PM by HailToTheKingJigglypuff
For now, I'm putting in Wolf's vBrawl grabbed Animations to help deal with most of the grab issues. All issues except Snake's should be fixed.

Re-download if you already downloaded.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on February 05, 2014, 04:21:56 PM
Ah! the long awaited update has arrived!
now i can use that last clone slot!

this is a grand PSA and deserves plenty of hype. if i had a capture device all the playing i would do with it.

i'll be back with a better more detailed, and probably not so drunk sounding review this time.
I'm looking forward to your analysis.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 05, 2014, 05:39:22 PM #4746 Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 05:40:27 PM by King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc)
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 05, 2014, 04:12:42 PM
Any attacks in particular?
I'm glad you and your friends liked the current progress.

I'll likely attempt to work on the grabbed Animations. If I do get them to work well, I'll update.
fireball is fine
could not figure out the down b. if it was a counter, nothing happened when it shouldve.
attack100 needs like 1 or 2% more per hit
up, side and down A as well
throws could use just a little more knockback
thats pretty much it. ill keep the file in case something. is spotted

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 05, 2014, 05:39:22 PMcould not figure out the down b. if it was a counter, nothing happened when it shouldve.
The Down Special is a charge up move that allows Raptor to cancel its moves upon contact for a fixed duration.

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 05, 2014, 05:39:22 PMattack100 needs like 1 or 2% more per hit
up, side and down A as well
throws could use just a little more knockback
thats pretty much it. ill keep the file in case something. is spotted
I'll see what I can do about these.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i have a question regarding 2 of your acient mods:

storm and ice master sareena,both over peach

found them on an old topic,with your permission,i would like to put them both in a folder to download on the vault...please?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 14, 2014, 01:21:40 AM
i have a question regarding 2 of your acient mods:

storm and ice master sareena,both over peach

found them on an old topic,with your permission,i would like to put them both in a folder to download on the vault...please?
I got rid of that a long time ago.

I believe someone has a mirror somewhere on the Forums.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm gonna be holding off on Raptor once again.

And while I wait for the Deoxys models, I could possibly start on Godzilla.

But before I can, I'll need T-Posed model rips of Godzilla 2000, Godzilla 90's, and Godzilla 1954 from Godzilla Unleashed.

Godzilla will likely be over Fox or Falco (mainly for the projectile), then rel ported over onto Bowser (for Biozilla's request).

There will be 2 versions of Godzilla.
1.) Fighter Version. Godzilla's size will be reduced to being slightly taller than Bowser.
2.) Boss Version. Godzilla's size will be increased to being slightly taller than Giga Bowser. Will have the Boss formula that my T-Rex PSA uses.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i dont really care much for godzilla, but both versions sound great. i would probably use the boss version myself, if that version is on fox, becdause i play brawl - and i use bowser. then i would redownload t-rex and do a giant battle lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 17, 2014, 03:41:44 AM
i dont really care much for godzilla, but both versions sound great. i would probably use the boss version myself, if that version is on fox, becdause i play brawl - and i use bowser. then i would redownload t-rex and do a giant battle lol
I should likely start working on my T-Rex revamp as well. xD
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 17, 2014, 03:38:53 AM
I'm gonna be holding off on Raptor once again.

And while I wait for the Deoxys models, I could possibly start on Godzilla.

But before I can, I'll need T-Posed model rips of Godzilla 2000, Godzilla 90's, and Godzilla 1954 from Godzilla Unleashed.

Godzilla will likely be over Fox or Falco (mainly for the projectile), then rel ported over onto Bowser (for Biozilla's request).

There will be 2 versions of Godzilla.
1.) Fighter Version. Godzilla's size will be reduced to being slightly taller than Bowser.
2.) Boss Version. Godzilla's size will be increased to being slightly taller than Giga Bowser. Will have the Boss formula that my T-Rex PSA uses.

^this.
We'll finally be able to see Godzilla vs T-Rex.
Or Godzilla vs Giga Bowser.

Well, I support your Godzilla idea.
And I'll be waiting for it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 17, 2014, 03:44:57 AM
I should likely start working on my T-Rex revamp as well. xD

and i should be working on about 4 or 5 different psas right now, so i know how procrastinating is :P still, t-rex is a good psa, so a revamp would be nice XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.