KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

you should use the godzilla over bowser if you want the model, you just need to export it and rigg it your way no?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 17, 2014, 10:02:24 AM
you should use the godzilla over bowser if you want the model, you just need to export it and rigg it your way no?
I believe that model was edited to fit Bowser's skeleton.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 17, 2014, 03:25:21 PM
I believe that model was edited to fit Bowser's skeleton.
it was the oposite he edited bowser boneset with one slot bone edits to fit godzilla lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 17, 2014, 03:40:31 PM #4758 Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 03:56:36 PM by HailToTheKingJigglypuff
Quote from: Carnage on February 17, 2014, 03:39:36 PM
it was the oposite he edited bowser boneset with one slot bone edits to fit godzilla lol
Oh.

Well I'll take a look at that model then.

Edit: I looked at that model, and it's horribly T-Posed.

I remembered that AGFan had a thread. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.msg1200647#msg1200647

So I downloaded the models from there, and dear Arceus, the Rigging done in order to T-Pose these models is horrible. The rigger didn't even bother to smooth the rigs out at all. The weighting is literally set to 1 for all bones.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 17, 2014, 04:09:39 PM #4759 Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 04:11:57 PM by Miacis
Mod edit: Please don't quote posts like that. Ignore and report.

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 17, 2014, 03:40:31 PM
Oh.

Well I'll take a look at that model then.

Edit: I looked at that model, and it's horribly T-Posed.

I remembered that AGFan had a thread. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.msg1200647#msg1200647

So I downloaded the models from there, and dear Arceus, the Rigging done in order to T-Pose these models is horrible. The rigger didn't even bother to smooth the rigs out at all. The weighting is literally set to 1 for all bones.

yeah i remenber mrmw said t posing was all messed up but those are the only models out there i think its either that or you have to rip them yourself
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 17, 2014, 04:09:39 PM
yeah i remenber mrmw said t posing was all messed up but those are the only models out there i think its either that or you have to rip them yourself
I guess I'll have to deal with these models. :\

I fell like rigging these models is going to be a pain...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

are the models rigged, even if badly?

because maybe you wanna repose it, and put your skeleton in the model's pose...

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on February 17, 2014, 05:04:21 PMare the models rigged, even if badly?
Yes.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on February 17, 2014, 05:04:21 PMbecause maybe you wanna repose it, and put your skeleton in the model's pose...
I'll see what I can do.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

*Sees Godzilla talk*
*Notices KJP's wants to have 90's Godzilla*
You know I want Burning Godzilla for 90's Godzilla's Final Smash eyes, KJP.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[move][/move]

my favorite godzilla is the 2000 model :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You should make a BrawlEx version for both T-Rex and Godzilla.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

After watching an Anime for a bit, I have decided to add another character to my PSA list...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 17, 2014, 11:17:02 PM
You should make a BrawlEx version for both T-Rex and Godzilla.
I'll make an attempt to give BrawlEx slots for all my future PSAs.

Quote from: Tawa Hoda on February 17, 2014, 08:28:49 PM*Sees Godzilla talk*
*Notices KJP's wants to have 90's Godzilla*
You know I want Burning Godzilla for 90's Godzilla's Final Smash eyes, KJP.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I could possibly use a Model changer for the Final Smash. Since I'll likely make the Final Smash a more powerful version of Neutral Special.

Planned Special moves for Godzilla.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I am SO glad you're doing Godzilla. Now I know for sure he'll be high quality. Will the boss sized version be totally flinch resistant like T-Rex, or only flinch when hit by an attack over a certain amount of damage & knockback?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on February 18, 2014, 12:06:12 AM
I am SO glad you're doing Godzilla. Now I know for sure he'll be high quality. Will the boss sized version be totally flinch resistant like T-Rex, or only flinch when hit by an attack over a certain amount of damage & knockback?
It will be fully flinch resistant like T-Rex.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 18, 2014, 12:25:14 AM #4769 Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:32:22 AM by Phantom_ZER0
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 17, 2014, 11:46:25 PM
After watching an Anime for a bit, I have decided to add another character to my PSA list...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Make sure you spend most of the PSA/Animation time into giving them juggs good physics ala DOA style.