KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

You better have boobie bones for SS. :V

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on February 18, 2014, 12:26:40 AM
You better have boobie bones for SS. :V
You bet your ass that he will. If anyone would do such a thing it would be the King of the Jiggling Tits.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Phantom_ZER0 on February 18, 2014, 12:25:14 AMMake sure you spend most of the PSA/Animations into giving them juggs good physics ala DOA style.
Quote from: Velen on February 18, 2014, 12:26:40 AM
You better have boobie bones for SS. :V
Of course I will.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


godzilla shouldnt be as powerfull as t rex imo, t rex always wins in vs matches since his death doesnt go to anyone, so no +1 for ppl xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Gravity on February 18, 2014, 12:32:44 AM
Stay classy, guys
We will, Gamma. ;-D

Quote from: Carnage on February 18, 2014, 12:49:42 AM
godzilla shouldnt be as powerfull as t rex imo, t rex always wins in vs matches since his death doesnt go to anyone, so no +1 for ppl xD
That's for non Stock Matches. The strength of Godzilla and T-Rex will be similar.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 18, 2014, 01:00:15 AMboob bones are life.
Boob Bones are love.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 20, 2014, 02:08:39 AM #4777 Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 02:23:28 AM by KingEvilpuff
Sorry, guys. But I'm gonna have to call off Sonico. :I

Her model is too complicated for me.

Ridley will be my next project.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 20, 2014, 02:08:39 AM
Sorry, guys. But I'm gonna have to call off Sonico. :I

Her model is too complicated for me.

Ridley will be my next project.
A new Ridley? Sounds interesting... I see you like massive character...
KingMonsterPuff should be a good username for you...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 20, 2014, 02:29:57 AM
A new Ridley? Sounds interesting... I see you like massive character...
:>.>:

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 20, 2014, 02:29:57 AM
KingMonsterPuff should be a good username for you...
Oh you.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

it'd be cool if you made ridley on a clonable character :D

Gamma Ridley and I have decided to work on this project together.

Since this is a collab, I won't share many details unless he's okay with letting people know as well.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on February 20, 2014, 10:21:59 AMit'd be cool if you made ridley on a clonable character :D
He will be over a clone character.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

*sees news of Ridley* :D this should be good. Boss sized, or like the other existing ridley PSA?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on February 20, 2014, 10:14:43 PM
*sees news of Ridley* :D this should be good. Boss sized, or like the other existing ridley PSA?
This will be a normal sized PSA.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]