KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

February 24, 2014, 11:43:18 PM #4785 Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 12:02:59 AM by KingEvilpuff
I got some previews to show of our Ridley collab.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As for other planned characters, Nanobuds had to drop out of making the Deoxys models (so I'm gonna need a new person to make the models), I haven't heard much from Pervy about Palutena and Xenomorph, and I haven't heard from Tormod about the Raptor recolors.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

sweet! i havent seen the other m model on the forums yet. it's been overdue and you guys delivered

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Here's an ingame preview. The PSA character size is set at 0.9. Though I might have to reduce this further.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 25, 2014, 01:26:31 AM #4788 Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:29:03 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
just needs a minor size-down. maybe slightly bigger than brawl minus bowser? idk, just an idea
EDIT: maybe a little bigger than the 'slightly bigger than brawl minus bowser' thing

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Boy, that Rid looks huge. But sexy. Yeah, a scale-down would be optimal, but not too much. I like the idea of a big character like him.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 25, 2014, 01:26:31 AMjust needs a minor size-down. maybe slightly bigger than brawl minus bowser? idk, just an idea
EDIT: maybe a little bigger than the 'slightly bigger than brawl minus bowser' thing
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 25, 2014, 01:29:13 AMBoy, that Rid looks huge. But sexy. Yeah, a scale-down would be optimal, but not too much. I like the idea of a big character like him.
Gamma's working on it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 25, 2014, 02:25:30 AM #4791 Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 02:27:33 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 25, 2014, 01:20:48 AM
Here's an ingame preview. The PSA character size is set at 0.9. Though I might have to reduce this further.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Behold... the majestic Space Duck!

...

Joking aside, this looks promising. But yeah, he needs a slight size down. As long as he can fit through some stages passage ways, like Temple's lower area. He should be fine.

Also, he's gonna need something to make up for his size... he would be STUPIDLY easy to keep away from you with projectiles. And he would also be easy to combo... especially in P:M.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 25, 2014, 02:25:30 AM
Also, he's gonna need something to make up for his size... he would be STUPIDLY easy to keep away from you with projectiles. And he would also be easy to combo... especially in P:M.
He's likely going to have long reach with his tail, high knockback with his arms, decent air game, and a good projectile.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ridley looks like he can eat Samus in a second.  0_o
But seriously.  This looks beautiful so far. 

Oh wow it look awesome. Loving the size. Size variation in brawl is really fun, makes the characters more interesting and their strengths and weaknesses stand out more. :)
You Never Know!

Quote from: TravixMan Productions on February 25, 2014, 03:45:36 AMRidley looks like he can eat Samus in a second.  0_o
But seriously. This looks beautiful so far.
Gamma's the one who should be complemented. I only got him working in game. He did all the model editing.

Quote from: zutox on February 25, 2014, 12:20:11 PM
Oh wow it look awesome. Loving the size. Size variation in brawl is really fun, makes the characters more interesting and their strengths and weaknesses stand out more. :)
Well this size isn't the final size. Gamma's plan was to have him slightly bigger than Bowser.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 25, 2014, 07:23:39 PM #4796 Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 07:29:24 PM by Gravity
I honestly don't know how he turned out so big, I compared him to Bowser in Max and scaled him as needed, but he still wound up massive. The plan, as KJP stated, is to have him only slightly bigger than Bowser, or at least Bowser's height. That way, he won't look obscenely big, since he'll be on fours, but he won't look ridiculously scaled down either, like the current Ridley PSA. That's the idea, anyway.

S'yeah. Get hype. But not too hyped, I'm a slow worker and I'm also a relatively busy person, so model updates will be slow.


Edit: Guys I think the model might be a bit too big.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So it has Other M's original bones and everything?

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 25, 2014, 11:58:45 PM
So it has Other M's original bones and everything?
Yes. But with some edits. The default model is too high poly (and too high in file size) to work ingame. But thanks to the Tristripper, the model and file size is acceptable.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so you can use some of his original animations?