KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 01:29:58 AM
That's what I did.
then try two diferent model changers

model changer 1-0 chari polygons
model changer 2-0 x polygons
model changer 2-1 chari polygons
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
then try two diferent model changers

model changer 1-0 chari polygons
model changer 2-0 x polygons
model changer 2-1 chari polygons
I did that, and it still didn't work.

This is the coding I have.

Set Loop Infinite
   If Compare: LA-Float[130] > 0
      Model Changer 1: Switch=1, Group=0
      Model Changer 2: Switch=0, Group=0
   Else
      Model Changer 1: Switch=1, Group=1
      Model Changer 2: Switch=0, Group=1
   End If
   Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Execute Loop
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 12:40:19 PM
I did that, and it still didn't work.

This is the coding I have.

Set Loop Infinite
   If Compare: LA-Float[130] > 0
      Model Changer 1: Switch=1, Group=0
      Model Changer 2: Switch=0, Group=0
   Else
      Model Changer 1: Switch=1, Group=1
      Model Changer 2: Switch=0, Group=1
   End If
   Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Execute Loop
does your charizard X cover charizard normal model?i mean even if you didnt disable charizard plygons x would cover everything?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 02:16:22 PM
does your charizard X cover charizard normal model?i mean even if you didnt disable charizard plygons x would cover everything?
I have Charizard's polygons set to DefaultM (a bone I added), and I have Mega Charizard X's polygons set to MegaM (another bone I added).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 02:46:30 PM
I have Charizard's polygons set to DefaultM (a bone I added), and I have Mega Charizard X's polygons set to MegaM (another bone I added).
that wasnt my questions just asking in bb without model changers active does the zard x model cover normal charizard?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 03:19:55 PM
that wasnt my questions just asking in bb without model changers active does the zard x model cover normal charizard?
Oh.

In BrawlBox with a PSA loaded, Charizard's polygons are not there.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 03:42:32 PM
Oh.

In BrawlBox with a PSA loaded, Charizard's polygons are not there.
then just make charizard polygons be TopN and zard x be the one that is affected by model changers so even if the model changer makes zard x be invisible while shielding you will still see normal charizard on the shield
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 04, 2014, 03:48:00 PM #4822 Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 03:50:04 PM by KingEvilpuff
Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 03:45:31 PM
then just make charizard polygons be TopN and zard x be the one that is affected by model changers so even if the model changer makes zard x be invisible while shielding you will still see normal charizard on the shield
But won't that make Mega Charizard X and Charizard be loaded at the same time in game when I have the Mega Evolution active?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 03:48:00 PM
But won't that make Mega Charizard X and Charizard's be loaded at the same time in game when I have the Mega Evolution active?
yes it would but you said you cant see normal charizard polygons when zardx is model changer is active right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 03:50:13 PM
yes it would but you said you cant see normal charizard polygons when zardx is model changer is active right?
If I have Charizard's Model Changer active, then Mega Charizard X is invisible. And if Mega Charizard X's Model Changer is active, then Charizard is invisible. Which is what I want.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

He means if you overlap the models, then can you notice clipping?

He wants you to make it so that Mega appears, but brawl Zard stays. If the Mega model is big enough, it should cover up all of normal Zard.

However, I don't think that's gonna work with the wings and flames n stuff.

New Charizard stuff. \o0o/

Take note that the eyes in these previews are messed up. I have no idea how to fix this. If someone could help me, then that would be great.

Transformation. I'll likely change the rock to something else. This is a placeholder at the moment. It's likely I'll use this if I can't find anything else to use.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mega Charizard X Special Attack. Draco Meteor.
In the Pokemon Games, Charizard may not be able to learn Draco Meteor. But this Charizard is special (lolhax). This move is powerful, but the main drawback of this move is that your Mega Evolution ends automatically when you use it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

now that there is a fine example of brawl modification

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

lol you choosed probably one of the few main dragon moves charizard cant learn lol

still charizard x is all about phisical contact so its moveset should be up and personal and less special distant oriented imo.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Regarding Side Special, what should I do?

A.) Keep Rock Smash (vBrawl).
B.) Use Heat Wave (P:M).
C.) Something else.

Quote from: Carnage on March 05, 2014, 10:49:01 PM
lol you choosed probably one of the few main dragon moves charizard cant learn lol

still charizard x is all about phisical contact so its moveset should be up and personal and less special distant oriented imo.
Don't worry. Draco Meteor will be the only Special move Mega Charizard X will be using.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]