KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 05, 2014, 11:03:14 PM
Regarding Side Special, what should I do?

A.) Keep Rock Smash (vBrawl).
B.) Use Heat Wave (P:M).
C.) Something else.
Don't worry. Draco Meteor will be the only Special move Mega Charizard X will be using.
what about a powerful claw atack to look like dragon claw? it would have the same utility as rock smash but it would look fresh  and act like bowser side special in ssbm

Also you said your wii doesnt read discs anymore so why dont you download a ssbb iso and run it trough usbloader gx like pal users(like me) and manny other users do?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 05, 2014, 11:11:27 PM
what about a powerful claw atack to look like dragon claw? it would have the same utility as rock smash but it would look fresh and act like bowser side special in ssbm
Possibly. But it's likely I'll have the Specials be different for Charizard and Mega Charizard X.

Quote from: Carnage on March 05, 2014, 11:11:27 PM
Also you said your wii doesnt read discs anymore so why dont you download a ssbb iso and run it trough usbloader gx like pal users(like me) and manny other users do?
I don't have a USB Drive.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 06, 2014, 12:10:48 AM
Possibly. But it's likely I'll have the Specials be different for Charizard and Mega Charizard X.
I don't have a USB Drive.
srs?everyone has a usb stick no need for a hdd really just need a stick that can hold 8 gb and format it to fat32, heck you can buy atleast here any usb stick with 16 gb under 15 euros
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 06, 2014, 01:03:29 AM
srs?everyone has a usb stick no need for a hdd really just need a stick that can hold 8 gb and format it to fat32, heck you can buy atleast here any usb stick with 16 gb under 15 euros
Yes, I'm serious. I don't have any money. :I
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 06, 2014, 01:21:02 AM
Yes, I'm serious. I don't have any money. :I

You're down in FL, right?

#livinginatouristtrap amirite?

:notimp: gotta love the prices...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 06, 2014, 01:28:38 AM
You're down in FL, right?

#livinginatouristtrap amirite?

:notimp: gotta love the prices...


To be honest, I liked it much better when I was in VT. It was my mom's reasoning to move down here, but that's a story best kept in silence.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

A bit of an update for my "Enhanced" Charizard.
-Charizard now has 6 Jumps. I'm experimenting with variables to make this as balanced as possible.
-Charizard keeps his vBrawl Forward Air, Heat Wave. But with a major buff. Reduced Landing lag, Interrupt Frame, and Wind Hitboxes make this move a great gimp to recovering foes. I might have to reduce the knockback a bit though.
-Glide Attack, Side Smash, Up Smash, Down Smash, Dash Attack, Neutral Air, Back Air, Down Air, and Up Special edited to match P:M's Charizard.
-Charizard keeps his Side and Down Tilts. Side Tilt gets a speedup.
-Mega Charizard X's attacks gain a damage boost of 1.35*, alongside Super Armor and changed attacks.
-Mega Charizard X's Forward Air, Side Tilt, and Down Tilt change to match P:M Charizard.

The only issues I'm having so far is having to disable Pokemon Trainer's GFX in order to get Charizard's custom GFX to work, File size, and the eyes (that I have asked for help with 3 times already).

Would anyone here like to play around with my current edits for a bit?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 07, 2014, 02:24:38 AM
A bit of an update for my "Enhanced" Charizard.
-Charizard now has 6 Jumps. I'm experimenting with variables to make this as balanced as possible.
-Charizard keeps his vBrawl Forward Air, Heat Wave. But with a major buff. Reduced Landing lag, Interrupt Frame, and Wind Hitboxes make this move a great gimp to recovering foes. I might have to reduce the knockback a bit though.
-Glide Attack, Side Smash, Up Smash, Down Smash, Dash Attack, Neutral Air, Back Air, Down Air, and Up Special edited to match P:M's Charizard.
-Charizard keeps his Side and Down Tilts. Side Tilt gets a speedup.
-Mega Charizard X's attacks gain a damage boost of 1.35*, alongside Super Armor and changed attacks.
-Mega Charizard X's Forward Air, Side Tilt, and Down Tilt change to match P:M Charizard.

The only issues I'm having so far is having to disable Pokemon Trainer's GFX in order to get Charizard's custom GFX to work, File size, and the eyes (that I have asked for help with 3 times already).

Would anyone here like to play around with my current edits for a bit?
i could try it and maybe i can see if i can find out why the eyes are like that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 07, 2014, 11:28:10 AM
i could try it and maybe i can see if i can find out why the eyes are like that
Alright. I'll send you the files whenever I can.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

March 07, 2014, 06:29:27 PM #4839 Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 10:35:08 PM by KingEvilpuff
New Side Special.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Charizard's Mega Evolution mechanic has been reworked. There will be a Super Meter for all 3 versions.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also have some dire news...

I'm approaching the file size limit for this PSA (~180 KB is the max for Charizard. I'm at 178 KB). So I'm either going to have to cut corners for the Pokemon Trainer version, or port Charizard over someone else.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

porting charizard over someone elese would actually be a good idea imo, you would gain lots of filesize to work with and we can port reff and stuff now if you need reff, my guesses would have been pit or mk since they keep the glide, and with pit you actualy have a true projectyle to work with if you want to do a new neutral b for charizard, and his FS could be easily turn into a draco meteor by changing  the flying guys to rocks and add so more speed and explosion on contact or somthing :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 08, 2014, 09:54:46 AM
porting charizard over someone elese would actually be a good idea imo, you would gain lots of filesize to work with and we can port reff and stuff now if you need reff, my guesses would have been pit or mk since they keep the glide, and with pit you actualy have a true projectyle to work with if you want to do a new neutral b for charizard, and his FS could be easily turn into a draco meteor by changing  the flying guys to rocks and add so more speed and explosion on contact or somthing :P
porting Charizard wouldnt be hard if he would get new attacks
also, I think you missed that adding true glide/multijump/crawl is possible so he can take anyone he want and still have charizards glide

True Multi Jumping and True Glide

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66724.msg1235757#msg1235757
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on March 08, 2014, 10:51:23 AM
porting Charizard wouldnt be hard if he would get new attacks
also, I think you missed that adding true glide/multijump/crawl is possible so he can take anyone he want and still have charizards glide

True Multi Jumping and True Glide

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66724.msg1235757#msg1235757
i didnt miss it but its way easier to already use a character that already has everything set up, i mean why wouldnt he choose to port over a char that already has everything? since he is gonna port it anyway instead of putting it on a char that has nothing and has to hex everything?
that is good if your not porting the model like doing a mario psa on mario and waiting glide on mario but if your really porting then i dont see a reason to not choose a character that already has those atributtes and are brawlexable :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 08, 2014, 11:02:16 AM
i didnt miss it but its way easier to already use a character that already has everything set up, i mean why wouldnt he choose to port over a char that already has everything? since he is gonna port it anyway instead of putting it on a char that has nothing and has to hex everything?
that is good if your not porting the model like doing a mario psa on mario and waiting glide on mario but if your really porting then i dont see a reason to not choose a character that already has those atributtes and are brawlexable :P
true that, but I was thinking if he wanted some special attrebuts or articles too now so he can be more flexible with his choice
Stupid Tinypic :C

Well Pit would be a great idea, since his max file size is around 524 KB. He also has a BrawlEx module.

Carnage's idea for replacing Pit's Centaurians with rocks is a great idea as well. My only issue would be thinking of something to do with his projectile. If only it were possible to port Articles. ;-; Then I could port Charizard's Flamethrower over something else.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]