KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 08, 2014, 02:09:07 PM
Well Pit would be a great idea, since his max file size is around 524 KB. He also has a BrawlEx module.

Carnage's idea for replacing Pit's Centaurians with rocks is a great idea as well. My only issue would be thinking of something to do with his projectile. If only it were possible to port Articles. ;-; Then I could port Charizard's Flamethrower over something else.
you could probably code a fake flamethrower it would take some time but its not impossible or make a new neutral b using pits arrow like fire blast? i think fire balst with the gfx on the pokemon trainer FS would be preety cool ,and yeah if you do port the model use an enemy effect.pac like me and nebulon are doing on his pack for brawlex so he doesnt have gfx glitches when fighting the original pit or other pit ports like goku/waluigi and such

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also take note that if a Mega Charizard Y is ever put into Brawl, then I'll add that onto this PSA as well.

Quote from: Carnage on March 08, 2014, 07:04:54 PM
you could probably code a fake flamethrower it would take some time but its not impossible or make a new neutral b using pits arrow like fire blast? i think fire balst with the gfx on the pokemon trainer FS would be preety cool
Possibly, but I'll need to make an alternate Neutral Special for Mega Charizard X (maybe Dragon Dance) and possibly a standard Final Smash for Charizard (maybe Blast Burn).

Quote from: Carnage on March 08, 2014, 07:04:54 PM
and yeah if you do port the model use an enemy effect.pac like me and nebulon are doing on his pack for brawlex so he doesnt have gfx glitches when fighting the original pit or other pit ports like goku/waluigi and such
Of course.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 08, 2014, 07:15:32 PM
Also take note that if a Mega Charizard Y is ever put into Brawl, then I'll add that onto this PSA as well.
Possibly, but I'll need to make an alternate Neutral Special for Mega Charizard X (maybe Dragon Dance) and possibly a standard Final Smash for Charizard (maybe Blast Burn).
Of course.
i would really wan charizard x neutral special to be a dragon claw you know chargable like marth/naruto neutral special and when you let go they would go abit foward slashing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 08, 2014, 07:25:52 PM
i would really wan charizard x neutral special to be a dragon claw you know chargable like marth/naruto neutral special and when you let go they would go abit foward slashing
Technically, I have Dragon Claw as Forward Air.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 08, 2014, 07:31:02 PM
Technically, I have Dragon Claw as Forward Air.
still a chargable claw atack would be preety cool imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Raptor has been slightly updated with a BrawlEx slot...

And more importantly...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

did nano helped you fix the eyes on charizard?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 11, 2014, 09:12:34 PM #4852 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:17:51 PM by KingEvilpuff
Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 09:09:55 PM
did nano helped you fix the eyes on charizard?
Yes.

It was apparently a simple fix. He also fixed the issue of him being invisible during shielding.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 11, 2014, 09:12:34 PM
Yes.

It was apparently a simple fix. It also fixed the issue of him being invisible during shielding.
like i told a model importer can see the fixes a miles away as you can see on psa codding :P when we do a thing for a ling time its easy to spot the mistakes right away xD

so have you decided if your porting him over pit or not?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 09:17:47 PM
so have you decided if your porting him over pit or not?
Possibly.

Though I did think of a Final Smash for standard Charizard for if I do port him over Pit.

It would basically be Tormod's Evolved Charizard's Final Smash.

Though I will inevitably have to port him over Pit when the Mega Charizard Y model is done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 11, 2014, 09:21:03 PM
Possibly.

Though I did think of a Final Smash for standard Charizard for if I do port him over Pit.

It would basically be Tormod's Evolved Charizard's Final Smash.

Though I will inevitably have to port him over Pit when the Mega Charizard Y model is done.
yeah pokemon trainer psas dont like filesize at all pit has a preety decent one tough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 09:26:13 PM
yeah pokemon trainer psas dont like filesize at all pit has a preety decent one tough
Pit's file size limit for his PSA is about 524 KB. That's 344 more KB (than Charizard's 180 KB) I get to work with. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Mega Charizard X recolors by yours truly with some help/feedback from SJS, Marioking64DS, and _Data_Drain_.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

no shiny texture?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 12, 2014, 07:34:04 PM
no shiny texture?
There's already a Shiny Mega Charizard X on the Vault.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]