KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 63 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

thats right i forgot this is the same model as nano charizard so we can use their textures on the vault aswhell
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In game previews of the recolors.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 12, 2014, 08:26:37 PM
In game previews of the recolors.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm... I like. Just, the white one needs to be a bit darker... He's way too bright, IMO.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on March 12, 2014, 08:31:37 PM
Hmm... I like. Just, the white one needs to be a bit darker... He's way too bright, IMO.
Marioking64DS suggested putting a spec map on the white one (so I might have to darken it slightly), and dub it "Holy Zard X". :P Which I haven't attempted yet. :I
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 12, 2014, 08:35:54 PM
Marioking64DS suggested putting a spec map on the white one (so I might have to darken it slightly), and dub it "Holy Zard X". :P Which I haven't attempted yet. :I
Lol... Dat Alt name...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 12, 2014, 08:35:54 PM
Which I haven't attempted yet. :I

Lazy :V

Anyways, nice recolors you've got there. And nice idea in general for Charizard. Will definitely be keeping a close eye on its progress.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So who here wants to play around and/or make a preview video for this PSA?

It's not done yet, though I'd like at least one video preview, but my computer isn't powerful enough.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 12, 2014, 09:40:09 PM
Lazy :V
u wot m8? >:v I'll rek u!

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 12, 2014, 09:40:09 PM
Anyways, nice recolors you've got there. And nice idea in general for Charizard. Will definitely be keeping a close eye on its progress.
Thanks. \o0o/

Quote from: Akeno on March 12, 2014, 09:34:51 PM
Lol... Dat Alt name...
Eat your heart out, Helix.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'll do a preview! Totally not doing this just for Holy Zard X
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 12, 2014, 10:37:51 PM
I'll do a preview! Totally not doing this just for Holy Zard X
Lol.

Alright. I'll send you a link in a bit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 12, 2014, 10:37:51 PM
I'll do a preview! Totally not doing this just for Holy Zard X
Lol... I already see an alt coming from you :>.>:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Kudos to Kitsu-chan for this preview video.

Brawl Hacks - Mega Charizard X
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 13, 2014, 02:30:32 AM
Kudos to Kitsu-chan for this preview video.

Brawl Hacks - Mega Charizard X

Finally a "sort of" Final Smash for Charizard.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Dat grab glitch tho


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 13, 2014, 02:36:41 AMDat grab glitch tho
That's due to the Model Changers not loading when thrown.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 13, 2014, 02:42:59 AM
That's due to the Model Changers not loading when thrown.

Yeah, I know you've been having problem with that.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.