KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

this issue is really wierd every character i know that uses model changers never disapears they revert back to the 0 model changer maybe this will be fixed when you port him? also i dont think its good to make the camera follow you when you transform since its not a FS and there may be other 3 ppl fighting on the screen imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 13, 2014, 09:19:27 AM #4876 Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 09:23:16 AM by pikazz
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 13, 2014, 02:42:59 AM
That's due to the Model Changers not loading when thrown.
the model changer should be a easy fix actually, on what subaction did you put it in?
Stupid Tinypic :C

the rock looks kind of boring, i'd suggest to make it spin or do something with it...
the transforming back looks really cool, it's actually kind of hard to notice it's changing... xD

Quote from: Carnage on March 13, 2014, 08:43:54 AM
also i dont think its good to make the camera follow you when you transform since its not a FS and there may be other 3 ppl fighting on the screen imo.
I have the screen zoom to make it look more dynamic.

Quote from: pikazz on March 13, 2014, 09:19:27 AM
the model changer should be a easy fix actually, on what subaction did you put it in?
I have the Model changers in every Sub Action, except the Thrown Sub Actions, since those didn't work, and only caused issues.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 13, 2014, 10:33:52 AMthe rock looks kind of boring, i'd suggest to make it spin or do something with it...
the transforming back looks really cool, it's actually kind of hard to notice it's changing... xD
I'm not sure if I can find a more suitable GFX to use. :\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

have you put it inside a Subaction called "DamageFace" or "DamageBody", they controlling your character hurtface during you being thrown

also, about the mega stone. you can try using Kirbys GFX when he turns into stone and exist it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V3FSz2p8Qg

if you did it right it could look something like this
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on March 13, 2014, 03:35:16 PM
have you put it inside a Subaction called "DamageFace" or "DamageBody", they controlling your character hurtface during you being thrown
I put it in the DamageWing and DamageTail Sub Actions, and it works for the most part.

He's still invisible during these Special Throws, despite me having the proper coding in those Sub Actions (the Sub Actions those throws use).
-Wario's Bite.
-Ganondorf's ground Flame Choke.
-Snake's Throws.
-Diddy Kong's Monkey Flip throws.

Quote from: pikazz on March 13, 2014, 03:35:16 PM
also, about the mega stone. you can try using Kirbys GFX when he turns into stone and exist it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V3FSz2p8Qg

if you did it right it could look something like this
I'll look into that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

only problem is that no matter that you put into the thrown subaction, it will never work cause the one who will be grabbed will be using that subaction.

example if Mario throwing Luigi up, luigi will use Marios uThrown Subaction

so, I think how to fix it is to have Actionoverride on the action ID that is for the Grab ID (example warios chomp) and give it directly on the Action
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on March 13, 2014, 04:01:56 PM
only problem is that no matter that you put into the thrown subaction, it will never work cause the one who will be grabbed will be using that subaction.

example if Mario throwing Luigi up, luigi will use Marios uThrown Subaction

so, I think how to fix it is to have Actionoverride on the action ID that is for the Grab ID (example warios chomp) and give it directly on the Action
Would you like me to send you the files, so you can take a look?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

You're making Xenomorph, perhaps, right? If you choose to cancel it, mind if I take over? I just watched the movie again after X years and I've pretty much become obsessed with it. XD

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 26, 2014, 06:03:33 PMYou're making Xenomorph, perhaps, right? If you choose to cancel it, mind if I take over? I just watched the movie again after X years and I've pretty much become obsessed with it. XD
The reason Xenomorph is on hold is because Pervy is still busy with this modeling stuff, so he can't get to finishing the rig at the moment.

Though once he does, that's the project I want to resume on most. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 26, 2014, 06:52:46 PM
The reason Xenomorph is on hold is because Pervy is still busy with this modeling stuff, so he can't get to finishing the rig at the moment.

Though once he does, that's the project I want to resume on most. :P

Gotcha. All right then. Best of luck, man.

I got word from Pervy that he should be able to work on my Xenomorph model fixes soon.

In the meantime, I would like to announce that I will be yet again revamping Scizor.

Why?

Because v2 is a mess. Also Mega Scizor is a thing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

dont make a special move heal srs  the problem with heal moves is that they are either useless or OP and since no character in brawl has pure heal moves it just doesnt fell right for ssbb,imo super power should be the only option

also what happened to mega charizard x did you dropped the moveset?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 27, 2014, 09:55:41 PM
dont make a special move heal srs  the problem with heal moves is that they are either useless or OP and since no character in brawl has pure heal moves it just doesnt fell right for ssbb,imo super power should be the only option
Superpower it is then.

Quote from: Carnage on March 27, 2014, 09:55:41 PM
also what happened to mega charizard x did you dropped the moveset?
I'm waiting for that Mega Charizard Y model to be ported before I resume work on that PSA.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

will it be a pure mega scizor psa or oyu will have normal scizor below for transform?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.