KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Carnage on March 27, 2014, 10:19:54 PM
will it be a pure mega scizor psa or oyu will have normal scizor below for transform?
Scizor will be able to turn into Mega Scizor after kicking enough butt. Just like my Enhanced Charizard.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 27, 2014, 10:21:30 PM
Scizor will be able to turn into Mega Scizor after kicking enough butt. Just like my Enhanced Charizard.
that is nice you should just release this versions also by themselves on the vault like charizard to charizard x on fs eyes and scizor to mega scizor on Fseyes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 27, 2014, 10:23:30 PM
that is nice you should just release this versions also by themselves on the vault like charizard to charizard x on fs eyes and scizor to mega scizor on Fseyes
I could do that at a later time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I just tried out the Raptor PSA you've made and I gotta say that it's pretty good for a beta. I can't wait for it to be finished! I really want to try it out! ^_^

KJP, so i bring my BrawlEx sd card to my school on tuesdays to play with a lot of people who love the hacks. Two really good players played. One raptor, the other the OP Sephiroth PS. Raptor won. Now he is called Raptor Jesus at my school, and is everyone favorite character. :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 30, 2014, 02:11:57 AM
KJP, so i bring my BrawlEx sd card to my school on tuesdays to play with a lot of people who love the hacks. Two really good players played. One raptor, the other the OP Sephiroth PS. Raptor won. Now he is called Raptor Jesus at my school, and is everyone favorite character. :P
Lol... Raptor ate an amputee angel xD
I wish people in my school liked SSBB Hacks...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Would anyone agree that a Garchomp model would go well with this PSA? Because that'd be awesome IMO.

Quote from: JarodLH on March 30, 2014, 05:43:10 AM
Would anyone agree that a Garchomp model would go well with this PSA? Because that'd be awesome IMO.
Maybe... A Tyranitar would be awesome too... but if we're going that way, we can ask him all the pokémons... Lol.
A Jigglypuff would be beast :p
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 30, 2014, 10:46:30 AM
Maybe... A Tyranitar would be awesome too... but if we're going that way, we can ask him all the pokémons... Lol.
A Jigglypuff would be beast :p
There's only 700+ Pokemons.
That ain't so bad!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 30, 2014, 10:55:03 AM
There's only 700+ Pokemons.
That ain't so bad!
That makes over 700 alts... Lol... Don't the recolors for every alt...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: JarodLH on March 30, 2014, 02:05:59 AM
I just tried out the Raptor PSA you've made and I gotta say that it's pretty good for a beta. I can't wait for it to be finished! I really want to try it out! ^_^
Thanks.

I'm glad you like it. \o0o/

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 30, 2014, 02:11:57 AMKJP, so i bring my BrawlEx sd card to my school on tuesdays to play with a lot of people who love the hacks. Two really good players played. One raptor, the other the OP Sephiroth PS. Raptor won. Now he is called Raptor Jesus at my school, and is everyone favorite character. :P
Maybe I should make a Raptor Jesus alt. :P

Quote from: JarodLH on March 30, 2014, 05:43:10 AM
Would anyone agree that a Garchomp model would go well with this PSA? Because that'd be awesome IMO.
A Garchomp alt for Raptor? That wouldn't really make much sense.

My planned alts are Raptor Jesus, Turok Raptor, and Primal Carnage Novaraptor.

Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 30, 2014, 10:46:30 AM
Maybe... A Tyranitar would be awesome too... but if we're going that way, we can ask him all the pokémons... Lol.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 30, 2014, 10:55:03 AM
There's only 700+ Pokemons.
That ain't so bad!
Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 30, 2014, 11:40:02 AM
That makes over 700 alts... Lol... Don't the recolors for every alt...
:>.>:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 30, 2014, 01:30:06 PM
Thanks.

I'm glad you like it. \o0o/
Maybe I should make a Raptor Jesus alt. :P
A Garchomp alt for Raptor? That wouldn't really make much sense.
I shall try him this afternoon and give you my opinion too.


Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 30, 2014, 01:30:06 PM:>.>:
Randomness is awesomeness xD
Don't you agree?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 30, 2014, 01:40:01 PM
I shall try him this afternoon and give you my opinion too.
Cool. I'll be looking forward to your feedback. \o0o/

Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 30, 2014, 01:40:01 PM
Randomness is awesomeness xD
Don't you agree?
:>.>: Maybe...
Tits.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 30, 2014, 01:49:24 PM
Cool. I'll be looking forward to your feedback. \o0o/
Alright :)

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 30, 2014, 01:49:24 PM:>.>: Maybe...
Tits.
Yes.
Tits are better, indeed
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Even though Pervy hasn't done the fixes for Xenomorph, that doesn't mean I can't start animating.

Here's a still from Wait1.

The things I need to work on most are the arms and the tail, but mainly the tail.

The current Animation is very basic for an Idle Animation. Similar to my Raptor Idle. Just a simple up and down movement.

Though this is what I'm aiming for:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Current Recolor plans:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Current Alt plans:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]