KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

thought for sure you would do a heinrich color scheme from conker (not much a difference bu still)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 30, 2014, 11:58:27 PMthought for sure you would do a heinrich color scheme from conker (not much a difference bu still)
Heinrich would work better as an Alt.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 30, 2014, 01:30:06 PM
Maybe I should make a Raptor Jesus alt. :P

:P you totally should
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 31, 2014, 12:16:20 AM
:P you totally should
If you know someone who could model a Jesus robe onto the Raptor model and do the needed texture work, then I would gladly rig it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 04, 2014, 01:51:33 AM #4909 Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:56:59 AM by KingEvilpuff
I think I should bump this again.

Unfortunately, I have made no progress on any of my PSAs. I have been putting my efforts into Waluigi (I'm the PSA coder for the infamous Waluigi PSA)

I also have another character in planning. He's from a game that's somewhat growing in popularity.

Who is he, you ask?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Smash Attacks-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Aerials-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Throws-
*In Progress*

-Specials-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alts:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So what are your thoughts on this?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

ISAAC!

I've played the game once. It was... creepy.

Oh bollocks.

I forgot my 4th Anniversary on the Forums was over a week ago. ;-;

Though surprisingly, I'm inching my way towards working on Raptor a bit more. I'm working on the grabbed Animations, so I'll see if I can fix that issue with Snake.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I must day I loved the Raptor you sent me. Can't wait to check out the finished product!

You should continue with T-Rex.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Regarding the Ridley collaboration, I'm afraid to say that it's gonna be canceled. Gamma has been too busy with his life and school.

Regarding Xenomorph, Pervy has done a bit of work, but still isn't done yet.

Things have been up and down for Raptor.

So currently, I'm putting my time into Waluigi.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 09, 2014, 03:19:37 PM
You should continue with T-Rex.
I haven't really had much motivation to continue T-Rex.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Aw, too bad. I was looking forward to the Ridley collab. D: Oh, well. It's not the end of the world.

Maybe next semester guys. I'm in all 400-level classes and the workload is a bit of a burden, but next semester is all gen-eds, and no classes Tuesday/Thursday, so yeah, plenty of time to screw around.

Till then, look forward to KJP's other projects.

you should probably do greninja xD

Shame alot of your recent projects didnt went foward.

ridley cancelled becuase lack of time to animate.
deoxys cancelled becuase the other forms werent made.
Xeno is still in the shop being repaired.
charizard with mega transform also got on hold.

its a shame everyone of this projects had an amazing potencial :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 09, 2014, 04:48:19 PMyou should probably do greninja xD
That's a good idea, but I'm not too much a fan of Demon_Of_Elru's models. I believe Tormod sent me a PM a while ago, saying he would like to make a Greninja model. But I haven't heard from him in a while, so I might as well use the one on the Vault.

Quote from: Gravity on April 09, 2014, 04:47:10 PMMaybe next semester guys. I'm in all 400-level classes and the workload is a bit of a burden, but next semester is all gen-eds, and no classes Tuesday/Thursday, so yeah, plenty of time to screw around.
School is such a bummer. ;-;
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 09, 2014, 05:10:53 PM
That's a good idea, but I'm not too much a fan of Demon_Of_Elru's models. I believe Tormod sent me a PM a while ago, saying he would like to make a Greninja model. But I haven't heard from him in a while, so I might as well use the one on the Vault.
School is such a bummer. ;-;
even if tormod ends up doing it he will likley also rigg it over sheik so everything you do will also work for another model, the only problem i saw with the one on the vault was the fingers arent rigged but that is porbably better since his fingers being connected with those menbranes would have messed up big time most likely when animated.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.