KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Carnage on April 09, 2014, 05:13:39 PM
even if tormod ends up doing it he will likley also rigg it over sheik so everything you do will also work for another model, the only problem i saw with the one on the vault was the fingers arent rigged but that is porbably better since his fingers being connected with those menbranes would have messed up big time most likely when animated.
I can always add bones to animate both the fingers and the webbing. This is a PSA afterall. I have bone freedom.

Though I did take a look at the one on the Vault, and I do not like the way things are rigged.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 12, 2014, 06:50:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just perfect. :3

But why is T-Rex over Pikachu o.O
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 12, 2014, 07:24:08 PM
But why is T-Rex over Pikachu o.O
Bone reference issues. T-Rex had too few bones to port over a character with a higher bone count (even if I were to add Dummy Bones). Though Pikachu has a BrawlEx module, so things should be fine.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 12, 2014, 07:26:28 PM
Bone reference issues. T-Rex had too few bones to port over a character with a higher bone count (even if I were to add Dummy Bones). Though Pikachu has a BrawlEx module, so things should be fine.

WAAAAAY better.
Now I can have Yoshi, T-Rex and Raptor.

Will T-Rex now have SFX?

If he has, he should have them over Rayquaza (for BrawlEx).
That, or Meta-Ridley.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 12, 2014, 07:54:40 PM
Will T-Rex now have SFX?
Like Raptor, I want someone to rip the sound effects from Warpath: Jurassic Park for T-Rex and Megaraptor.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 13, 2014, 02:53:05 AM #4926 Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 02:55:59 AM by zutox
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 12, 2014, 06:50:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This pleases me :D
And the size looks great in my opinion. Happy to hear he will go over a portable character like pika, that's great.
I can't wait to see this bad boy finished :D
You Never Know!

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 12, 2014, 07:57:48 PM
Like Raptor, I want someone to rip the sound effects from Warpath: Jurassic Park for T-Rex and Megaraptor.

I sent you a Jurassic Park SFX pack while ago.
And the T-Rex SFX sound quite good.

I can make the SFX pack since I now know how to make them work in Gecko.
The bad thing is the SFX ID changing in PSA. I can replace everything except of the Final Smash sounds, Tilts and low SFX.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Holy [censored], T-Rex is huge. This is your Boss PSA if I recall correctly, right? Looks intimidating.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 15, 2014, 04:56:32 PMHoly [censored], T-Rex is huge.
And people said Ridley was big. ^-^

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 15, 2014, 04:56:32 PMThis is your Boss PSA if I recall correctly, right?
Yes.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 15, 2014, 04:56:32 PMLooks intimidating.
Thanks. That's what I was aiming for.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 13, 2014, 03:04:31 AMI sent you a Jurassic Park SFX pack while ago.
And the T-Rex SFX sound quite good.

I can make the SFX pack since I now know how to make them work in Gecko.
The bad thing is the SFX ID changing in PSA. I can replace everything except of the Final Smash sounds, Tilts and low SFX.
Those sounds are too long in length.

The reason why I'd like the Warpath sounds is because they're much shorter in comparison to the film.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

kjp finaly someone made a charizard y model by editing charizard from brawl you now can continue and make the psa you wanted over pit of solo charizard with 2 mega evos xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 15, 2014, 11:18:29 PM
kjp finaly someone made a charizard y model by editing charizard from brawl you now can continue and make the psa you wanted over pit of solo charizard with 2 mega evos xD
I saw.

And the model looks quite nice. The wings could use some touch ups, but I'll still use it.

Now that Mega Charizard Y is out, I will merge it with my current model, port it over Pit, use a BrawlEx slot, and give it Charizard's Sound Bank.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 15, 2014, 11:23:51 PM
I saw.

And the model looks quite nice. The wings could use some touch ups, but I'll still use it.

Now that Mega Charizard Y is out, I will merge it with my current model, port it over Pit, use a BrawlEx slot, and give it Charizard's Sound Bank.
seems to be a preety nice idea for a solo charizard moveset like ssb4 and your side B you already had its preety much ssb4 charizard side b lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ugh...

Never mind...

I just took a look at the model, and the rigging is horrible in many places...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 16, 2014, 12:41:35 AM #4934 Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 12:42:53 AM by Nαno
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 15, 2014, 11:44:25 PM
Ugh...

Never mind...

I just took a look at the model, and the rigging is horrible in many places...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm also going to update Mega Zard X with a new face.