KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Nαno on April 16, 2014, 12:41:35 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm also going to update Mega Zard X with a new face.


Would you mind making a version with Charizard, Megazard Y, and Megazard X merged into one? You're free to use the files I sent you earlier for that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 16, 2014, 12:50:14 AM


Would you mind making a version with Charizard, Megazard Y, and Megazard X merged into one? You're free to use the files I sent you earlier for that.
Yeah sure, I can do that

Quote from: Nαno on April 16, 2014, 01:25:40 AM
Yeah sure, I can do that
Aww yeah.

Thanks a bunch, Nano. \o0o/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Thank you based Nano


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 16, 2014, 08:39:07 AM #4939 Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:40:03 AM by Carnage
nano to the rescue xD it would also be amazing if you fixed the flippers on his arms since they arent exactly like that on X and Y.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

When Nano comes, problems flee.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

While I wait for Nano, I've decided to get P:M's Mewtwo working with vBrawl perfectly. The only issue is Mewtwo having Lucario's Wall cling and Attack100 T-Posing. But both of these issues are easily fixed with BrawlEx.

Expect a release soon. The only thing I can't really do are the Cosmetics, since I don't really know how to new cosmetics. :\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 16, 2014, 09:54:57 PM
While I wait for Nano, I've decided to get P:M's Mewtwo working with vBrawl perfectly. The only issue is Mewtwo having Lucario's Wall cling and Attack100 T-Posing. But both of these issues are easily fixed with BrawlEx.

Expect a release soon. The only thing I can't really do are the Cosmetics, since I don't really know how to new cosmetics. :\

We can just use Nebulon's pack and replace that Mewtwo with yours.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Okay. Everything is all set for vBrawl Mewtwo. Take note that this is for BrawlEx only. I'll specify some things in the upload.

Another thing to take note of is there is one GFX issue. That GFX issue is Mewtwo's Shadow Ball GFX randomly enlarges, but it's fully functional. It's likely a BrawlEx slot issue, since this issue never occurred when I was testing over Lucario's slot.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 16, 2014, 10:19:01 PM
We can just use Nebulon's pack and replace that Mewtwo with yours.
Alright then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 16, 2014, 11:36:25 PM
Another thing to take note of is there is one GFX issue. That GFX issue is Mewtwo's Shadow Ball GFX randomly enlarges, but it's fully functional.

Nebulon's Mewtwo has the same GFX issue.
Happens rarely, specially when facing Lucario (because the Aura Sphere grows when he is damaged).
So, no problem.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252

vBrawl Mewtwo is released!

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 16, 2014, 11:42:44 PM
Nebulon's Mewtwo has the same GFX issue.
Happens rarely, specially when facing Lucario (because the Aura Sphere grows when he is damaged).
So, no problem.
Oh. Well that's relieving to know that I;m not the only one with the issue.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

does he hover? and can he use assistrophys, hammers coreectly?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 17, 2014, 12:10:56 AM
does he hover? and can he use assistrophys, hammers coreectly?

^This.

And does his GFX work flawlessly when facing Lucario or any other Lucario clone?
Or do they mess?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

April 17, 2014, 12:38:04 AM #4948 Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 01:19:55 AM by KingEvilpuff
Re-download again, guys. I forgot to include an important SFX file.

Quote from: Carnage on April 17, 2014, 12:10:56 AM
does he hover? and can he use assistrophys, hammers coreectly?
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 17, 2014, 12:34:25 AM
^This.

And does his GFX work flawlessly when facing Lucario or any other Lucario clone?
Yes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 12:38:04 AM
Re-download again, guys. I forgot to include an important SFX file.
Yes.

Yes what?  :P
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.