KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 14, 2014, 02:51:35 PM
Oh shoot.

I forgot to update the module.

That's likely why you're having those issues.
that latest version did fix those glitches.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2014, 04:42:41 PM
that latest version did fix those glitches.
Okay.

That's good.

I had to update the rel, because I added new Sub Actions.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

New subactions, eh? Look forward to see what you did ;)

May 14, 2014, 05:02:57 PM #5298 Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 05:04:26 PM by Queen Chrysalis.
Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2014, 02:40:33 PM
so i have found some glitches
Godly findings.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow. I didn't even noticed. 2. I did know about Smokescreen , but I thought it wad the actual loop time for the smoke GFX.
Great job Carnage.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 14, 2014, 05:02:57 PMWow. I didn't even noticed. 2. I did know about Smokescreen , but I thought it wad the actual loop time for the smoke GFX.
Great job Carnage.
You do know I updated with the fix to those issues.

The reason why those moves were glitchy was because I forgot to include the updated ft_lizardon.rel to allow use of the updated Sub Actions.

You should have gotten a second PM, explaining the fix to the said issue.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 14, 2014, 05:06:18 PM
You do know I updated with the fix to those issues.

The reason why those moves were glitchy was because I forgot to include the updated ft_lizardon.rel to allow use of the updated Sub Actions.

You should have gotten a second PM, explaining the fix to the said issue.
I never got it.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 14, 2014, 05:12:05 PM
I never got it.
you did lol your the first name on the list you recieved the 2.75 for sure
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2014, 05:13:38 PM
you did lol your the first name on the list you recieved the 2.75 for sure
Sadly I didn't. :(

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 14, 2014, 05:17:37 PMSadly I didn't. :(
Well just use the link from any of the PMs I sent you, since DropBox uses the same link.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 14, 2014, 05:25:45 PM
Well just use the link from any of the PMs I sent you, since DropBox uses the same link.
I thought it changes the url link every time you update the file, but if this isn't the case, then I'll try the first link and download it again.

ok, here's what i have for the over link only version:
Normal:
- -
X:
- Final Smash does little-to-no damage, and the triforce GFX are still there.
Y:
- Smokescreen reverts m back to default Zard until end of attack.
- Final Smash still has triforce GFX.

little to report means you're getting even closer. training and the single player modes are all okay with the moveset change. still have yet to test it in SSE, however. i almost suggested that the Y's final smash have a decreased knockback, but then i remembered that Charizard is in a more powerful state, and as a result think that it should be left as is.

great work so far; i look forward to the next build.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 14, 2014, 08:17:31 PM
ok, here's what i have for the over link only version:
Normal:
- -
X:
- Final Smash does little-to-no damage, and the triforce GFX are still there.
Y:
- Smokescreen reverts m back to default Zard until end of attack.
- Final Smash still has triforce GFX.
Your issues are due to the main ft_link.rel not having the added Sub Actions coded in.

I believe Carnage made some fixes for the Link version.

I'll make an update to include the Link version once everything is ready for the final test.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well, at least there arent many issues to tackle (from what i perceive). very well, i await the final test when it is prepared

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

May 14, 2014, 08:47:54 PM #5308 Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 08:52:45 PM by Queen Chrysalis.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 14, 2014, 08:38:37 PM
well, at least there arent many issues to tackle (from what i perceive). very well, i await the final test when it is prepared
I will be waiting for the final test aswell.
Wait, there was something wrong with the tackle? Everything seemed Ok to me.

"issues to tackle"; meaning: issues left

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524