KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


May 14, 2014, 09:13:32 PM #5311 Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 09:33:02 PM by KingOfChaos
I have two preview videos of my Solo Charizard uploading right now. I will post them here when they're done uploading.

Edit: The two videos have finished uploading.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

those videos do look nice for me all you have to do is mega default charizard mega evolve on FS and your good for a public release, this is a quality psa work with 2 transforms thats all i need to say, you cant find manny with this quality and having 2 transforms.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This. Is. .AWESOME.
This feels soo smooth, absolute, and perfect.

Can't wait to test it out.  :D


Direct link for the Mega Y video, since it's still processing (so embedded won't work at the moment): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fim5zLQEJQM

Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2014, 09:44:50 PM
those videos do look nice for me all you have to do is mega default charizard mega evolve on FS and your good for a public release
The poll is tied at the moment, so I'll need a tiebreaker. :P

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 14, 2014, 09:58:46 PMThis. Is. .AWESOME.
This feels soo smooth, absolute, and perfect.

Can't wait to test it out.  :D
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 14, 2014, 10:00:43 PMliked and subbed
Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2014, 09:44:50 PMthis is a quality psa work with 2 transforms thats all i need to say, you cant find manny with this quality and having 2 transforms.
I'm glad you like it so much.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

When you're done with this, please make it P:M compatible?
:oshi:

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 14, 2014, 10:04:30 PMWhen you're done with this, please make it P:M compatible?
:oshi:
Sure. I'll make a P:M version of the PSA, so people can use it over Link (because this PSA uses Link as a base).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 14, 2014, 10:08:30 PM
Sure. I'll make a P:M version of the PSA, so people can use it over Link (because this PSA uses Link as a base).
it will need those 2 codes i gave kjp since pm has no brawlex tough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 14, 2014, 10:08:30 PM
Sure. I'll make a P:M version of the PSA, so people can use it over Link (because this PSA uses Link as a base).
Forgive me when in do this, but.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2014, 10:12:39 PM
it will need those 2 codes i gave kjp since pm has no brawlex tough
I'll be sure to include the codes in the Link version.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

After watching the videos, I have a couple critiques on the Final Smash animations for the Mega forms.

Mega X: I think the claw attacks look too plain on this, the poses and the way he slashes his claws could look more exaggerated too. On top of that, I think the animation for the finishing Flare Blitz attack could be a bit more grandiose in it's execution, namely by having Charizard fly backwards quickly, then do a spiraling rush.

Mega Y: Again, I personally think it's a bit plain, but for a different reason this time. I think Charizard could be flying much farther out around the opponent that's trapped in the attack, then end it by flying up high in a slow spiral before making a dynamic pose and launching the Solarbeam.

That's just how I feel from an artistic standpoint though, so don't mind me if you want.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

This Zard is AWESOME! I'm having trouble finding anything else to say about it.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Velen on May 14, 2014, 10:28:42 PMAfter watching the videos, I have a couple critiques on the Final Smash animations for the Mega forms.

Mega X: I think the claw attacks look too plain on this, the poses and the way he slashes his claws could look more exaggerated too. On top of that, I think the animation for the finishing Flare Blitz attack could be a bit more grandiose in it's execution, namely by having Charizard fly backwards quickly, then do a spiraling rush.

Mega Y: Again, I personally think it's a bit plain, but for a different reason this time. I think Charizard could be flying much farther out around the opponent that's trapped in the attack, then end it by flying up high in a slow spiral before making a dynamic pose and launching the Solarbeam.

That's just how I feel from an artistic standpoint though, so don't mind me if you want.
I'd like to, but it's quite tedious to have to animate two 250+ Frame Animations. :-\

But I could try doing something for Mega Y's Final Smash, since those edits shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 14, 2014, 10:36:04 PMThis Zard is AWESOME! I'm having trouble finding anything else to say about it.
Lol. Thanks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Alrighty.

I'll be making a custom Final Smash for Standard Charizard.

Wanna know what it's going to be?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]