KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 15, 2014, 01:17:55 AM
Alrighty.

I'll be making a custom Final Smash for Standard Charizard.

Wanna know what it's going to be?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


About damn time :srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't...
What...
I love it already. XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

It would be cool if I was able to transform.

I can't.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 15, 2014, 01:17:55 AM
Alrighty.

I'll be making a custom Final Smash for Standard Charizard.

Wanna know what it's going to be?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Finally!  :af:

anime reference :')

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Always happy to be a tester, you know me from Smashboards as well, LeeYawshee is what I think I was called there. I was around for your unofficial thread.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 15, 2014, 03:38:31 AM
It would be cool if I was able to transform.

I can't.
just need to press a+b together it takes alot of trys atleast for me its always 4 or 5 tries, just put your finger in the middle of the buttons and press it repeatily after the blue ring appears saying transform is available.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you would indulge an old school tester. i promise not to give invalid, or impaired reviews. please consider me the almighty and somewhat ancient Ultraxwing. to test dis thing.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Lito on May 15, 2014, 06:26:45 AMAlways happy to be a tester, you know me from Smashboards as well, LeeYawshee is what I think I was called there. I was around for your unofficial thread.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 15, 2014, 07:28:18 AM If you would indulge an old school tester. i promise not to give invalid, or impaired reviews. please consider me the almighty and somewhat ancient Ultraxwing. to test dis thing.
Sure. I'll send you two the current build soon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm installing BrawlEx right now to get testing.

Except it will be with Project M... because thats what I have installed on Dolphin right now

May 15, 2014, 03:45:09 PM #5335 Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 03:47:10 PM by KingOfChaos
Final Smash Animation progress is going nicely, but I'm stuck, since I don't know how I can make the ending throw look good. ;-;

Quote from: Nαno on May 15, 2014, 03:39:59 PMI'm installing BrawlEx right now to get testing.

Except it will be with Project M... because thats what I have installed on Dolphin right now
Alright.

Just take note that the PSA was built for vBrawl. Though I will get to making P:M and Link versions for when the release is ready.

Since you're here, have you managed to look into the metal yet?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Finally! Tonight is the night! (school can be annoying sometimes...)
I'm gonna test him tonight and tell you my opinion towards Charizard. Consider him in my roster anyway.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 15, 2014, 03:45:09 PM
Final Smash Animation progress is going nicely, but I'm stuck, since I don't know how I can make the ending throw look good. ;-;
Alright.

Just take note that the PSA was built for vBrawl. Though I will get to making P:M and Link versions for when the release is ready.
aaaah, the anime reference of the Seimic toss <3

you can do the ending throw something like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


at 6:44! rotate the spin high, do the toss airborn and a explosion at the end :happy:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 15, 2014, 03:45:09 PM

Since you're here, have you managed to look into the metal yet?
Not yet, but I will today

Alright KJP, sorry about the delay. Have been out all day. I'm testing Charizard now and I'll get back to you.