KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

May 15, 2014, 04:02:02 PM #5340 Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 04:03:44 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 15, 2014, 03:47:51 PM
Finally! Tonight is the night! (school can be annoying sometimes...)
School is such a bummer. >:v

Quote from: jrush64 on May 15, 2014, 04:01:26 PMAlright KJP, sorry about the delay. Have been out all day. I'm testing Charizard now and I'll get back to you.
Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 15, 2014, 03:47:51 PM
I'm gonna test him tonight and tell you my opinion towards Charizard. Consider him in my roster anyway.
Alright. \o0o/

Quote from: Nαno on May 15, 2014, 03:50:16 PMNot yet, but I will today
Alright. Thank you.

Would you also consider making Mega Y versions of the included recolors?

Quote from: pikazz on May 15, 2014, 03:49:46 PM
aaaah, the anime reference of the Seimic toss <3

you can do the ending throw something like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


at 6:44! rotate the spin high, do the toss airborn and a explosion at the end :happy:
I wanted to use parts from the Smash plate throw, but I can't really find a good way to implement it properly.

If you really want to (or anyone else would would think of a good way), then I could send you the current Animation and see if you could do anything..
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

wont the FS look abit too much like the up throw?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2014, 04:05:43 PM
wont the FS look abit too much like the up throw?
The Final Smash looks very different from the Up Throw.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Awesome videos, how long does the mega evolution last?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on May 15, 2014, 06:17:38 PM
Awesome videos, how long does the mega evolution last?
Until you get KO'd, to my understanding.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on May 15, 2014, 06:17:38 PMAwesome videos, how long does the mega evolution last?
Quote from: hinata2000100 on May 15, 2014, 06:52:44 PMUntil you get KO'd, to my understanding.
The Mega Evolution lasts until Charizard is knocked out.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Dude, I can't transform anymore.

I press both A and B but all what Charizard does is to grab and then block.
Nothing else happens.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 15, 2014, 10:10:31 PM
Dude, I can't transform anymore.

I press both A and B but all what Charizard does is to grab and then block.
Nothing else happens.
shouldnt on wii mote be 1+2? since  thats where A(attack button is) and b(special button) is?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 15, 2014, 10:10:31 PM
Dude, I can't transform anymore.

I press both A and B but all what Charizard does is to grab and then block.
Nothing else happens.
You must be using a Wiimote+Nunchuck then.

Take the Nunchuck out, Press 1+2, then put the Nunchuck back in.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 15, 2014, 10:22:12 PM
You must be using a Wiimote+Nunchuck then.

Take the Nunchuck out, Press 1+2, then put the Nunchuck back in.

So Nunchuck players are forced to take it out to transform?

It is kind of pointless since many people use Nunchuk.
Well, at least in my opinion.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

i always tough on a taunt would be better and not timing needy like it is now on a+b but its kjp moveset he wants it on a+b it will stay on a+b you can always change the button inputs by yourself if kjp tells you where to replace them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A taunt would fit better for this.

And if I change button configuration, I am forced to use a profile.
Forcing people to use profiles for a PSA is pointless.

I know how to replace them, but there are 2 problems:

1. The one stated above.
2. IDK which button configuration needs to be changed.

I personally think that the transformation button should still be just "B". If not, a taunt.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 15, 2014, 10:28:17 PM
So Nunchuck players are forced to take it out to transform?

It is kind of pointless since many people use Nunchuk.
Well, at least in my opinion.
Ahem... Wouldn't you have to press A+B? I mean... When you have the Nunchuck on, the A and B are the same than the GC Controller, and X and Y are the 1 and 2, no?
OR you can change your button inputs in the Controller Settings, or do like Carnage said and modify the buttons you need to press.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 15, 2014, 10:28:17 PM
So Nunchuck players are forced to take it out to transform?

It is kind of pointless since many people use Nunchuk.
Well, at least in my opinion.
I think the majority of people either disable A + B = Grab on Wiimote + Nunchuck or use Gamecube controllers.

But I'll see if I can either make a version in which Mega Evolution is remapped to a Taunt or see if I can simplify the A + B input.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 15, 2014, 10:37:29 PMI personally think that the transformation button should still be just "B". If not, a taunt.
I originally had it be just B, but I had some complaints from people that wanted to keep the Neutral Special when Mega Evolution is ready.

I'll make a poll about it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 15, 2014, 10:44:35 PM #5354 Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 10:46:13 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
if they want the neutral special to be better, they just need to go mega zard y. i vote for option 2 (espcilly since i am one of those wiimote players)

EDIT: too bad there isnt a way to split it down the middle so that the a+b thing could be for the GC, and the b thing could be used for the wiimotes. also, quick question, why isnt it taunt-activated again?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524