KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I guess I'm the only one having trouble getting this to work? I cant get his Icon to appear. kinda strange because I've got two other BrawlEx characters.. or had. But eh... this one isn't showing up.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on May 18, 2014, 01:27:52 PM
I guess I'm the only one having trouble getting this to work? I cant get his Icon to appear. kinda strange because I've got two other BrawlEx characters.. or had. But eh... this one isn't showing up.
Did you make sure to use all of the Config files? Did you make sure you made your CSSRoster.dat to include Slot 46? Did you change anything?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I did make sure to use all the files. I dont know how to make sure my roster includes slot 46 however.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on May 18, 2014, 01:42:45 PM
I did make sure to use all the files. I dont know how to make sure my roster includes slot 46 however.
Open the CSSRoster.dat file in the updated BrawlEx config program.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Guessing I should look for that somewhere?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on May 18, 2014, 01:49:44 PM
Guessing I should look for that somewhere?
I'll just send you one.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Happy birthday, pal. I'll celebrate by testing Charizard after my chores. ;D

May 18, 2014, 03:43:54 PM #5377 Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 04:17:34 PM by KingOfChaos
Made a poll, based on a complaint from a tester for Smokescreen.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 18, 2014, 03:28:51 PMHappy birthday, pal.
Thanks. \o0o/

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 18, 2014, 03:28:51 PMI'll celebrate by testing Charizard after my chores. ;D
Lol. Alright.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yo dawg, Happy Birthday!

I'd buy you a milkshake, but you don't know any landmarks near you  :kdance:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on May 18, 2014, 04:25:30 PMYo dawg, Happy Birthday!
Thanks.

Quote from: Tidus on May 18, 2014, 04:25:30 PMI'd buy you a milkshake, but you don't know any landmarks near you  :kdance:
Don't worry.

Everyone knows that milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

You guys thought I forgot about Raptor?

Well guess again.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I might work more on Raptor while the current poll waits for clarification.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 18, 2014, 07:47:51 PM
You guys thought I forgot about Raptor?

Well guess again.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I might work more on Raptor while the current poll waits for clarification.

It is good to see Raptor again but... where is T-Rex!!!!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Oh ho! After the Flame Pokémon, that's the Dinosaur!
Looking forward for this one too!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 18, 2014, 08:53:46 PM
It is good to see Raptor again but... where is T-Rex!!!!
Right here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Lookin good on the animations.

For the raptor,

My only nitpicks are that everything moves back to idle at the same time (foot lifts up, hands start counter rotating, head comes back all at the same time). It's fine when it's a wip, but for polish, it'd help with flow for things to overlap and follow through instead of everything moving from A to B at the same rate/time throughout.

Also at the start of the lunge, I feel like his right leg should come up a bit, body lean back a little more, then push off with the grounded leg.  When he comes back, his body/head should come back first, then the foot shoot be be delayed and pulled back at some point.  

An even smaller nitpick would be that the hands seem to start rotating back when he comes back.  Instead, it should follow through with it's initial rotation and be dragged back like a rope/cloth/(w/e works for your imagination) object being pulled.


Again, it looks pretty good.