KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 09:58:01 PMDone
Alright. I have updated the poll once again.

I'll be leaving this poll up until tomorrow at Noon (EST).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sooooo. Finished the Mega Concept for my Emboar color.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 14, 2014, 10:33:04 PM
Sooooo. Finished the Mega Concept for my Emboar color.

I have a feeling you'll be winning the Red vote tomorrow. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 10:34:15 PM
I have a feeling you'll be winning the Red vote tomorrow. :P
It's all about Blue Baby!

-aaaand now I finished the Mega for the Beautifly color.



:I *Slowly slips away.*


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 14, 2014, 11:08:20 PM
-aaaand now I finished the Mega for the Beautifly color.



:I *Slowly slips away.*
Nice work, Velen. I think I'll make your Beautifly recolor as the Misc 4 slot.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Can you guess which fellow Grass Pokemon this color is for?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 14, 2014, 11:28:33 PM


Can you guess which fellow Grass Pokemon this color is for?
Tropius or Torterra?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 14, 2014, 11:32:32 PM #5678 Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 11:33:31 PM by justadood
i think the croagunk looks a lot like garchomp, here... and now that i think of it, garchomp would make sense to use as a pallete, since they both have the same general body shape and arm blades and stuff...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: my vote as of now however, is for the croagunk alt
I'M JUST A DOOD


Here's another contender for the Blue slot.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Velen on June 14, 2014, 11:53:06 PM
Nooooope.



Sunkern-kern.
Do you want this to be an alt? Or a green?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 15, 2014, 12:48:03 AM
Here's another contender for the Blue slot.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do you want this to be an alt? Or a green?

A yellow

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Alright, the results are in.

Swampert colors: 11.
Sonic colors: 1.
Croagunk colors: 11.
Croagunk alt: 1.
Garchomp colors: 1.

Since we have two top spots, I'll be resetting the poll.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]