KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Swampert and Croagunk once again tied at 5 votes. Garchomp got 3 votes. And Sonic got 0 votes.

I will once again, reset the poll, but I will add in voting options for the red recolor.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

-and Blaziken color has 4 votes now...Yay. :\

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

June 16, 2014, 06:42:37 PM #5687 Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 06:57:40 PM by TheDarkMysteryMan
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 16, 2014, 05:53:21 PM
Swampert and Croagunk once again tied at 5 votes. Garchomp got 3 votes.
WOW! Again? Man that's some heffty competiton we have here.

Voted for the Blaziken color scheme. Bad.Ass.
Enough said.

EDIT: NOW since i said that, now i can sadly watch, as my texture goes down the pooper. :(

Hm...

Now that I'm looking at the colors again, Velen's Emboar looks more fitting to be a Misc recolor, rather than a red, since it looks too fancy to be a red.

Do you still want to have it as red? Or do you want to set it to Misc?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 16, 2014, 07:33:03 PM
Hm...

Now that I'm looking at the colors again, Velen's Emboar looks more fitting to be a Misc recolor, rather than a red, since it looks too fancy to be a red.

Do you still want to have it as red? Or do you want to set it to Misc?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 16, 2014, 07:33:03 PM
Hm...

Now that I'm looking at the colors again, Velen's Emboar looks more fitting to be a Misc recolor, rather than a red, since it looks too fancy to be a red.

Do you still want to have it as red? Or do you want to set it to Misc?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 16, 2014, 07:33:03 PM
Hm...

Now that I'm looking at the colors again, Velen's Emboar looks more fitting to be a Misc recolor, rather than a red, since it looks too fancy to be a red.

Do you still want to have it as red? Or do you want to set it to Misc?

Misc. i don't feel like the Red Green and Blue colors ahould really change the identity of a character. But Emboar Sceptile is just that: EMBOAR Sceptile.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I still say Red. Cause fire.

That and it's a more interesting color choice than just red hues with contrasting  colors or an inverted Sceptile color scheme that makes him a Santa-tile.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Nebulon on June 16, 2014, 08:00:24 PM
Misc. i don't feel like the Red Green and Blue colors ahould really change the identity of a character. But Emboar Sceptile is just that: EMBOAR Sceptile.

Whenever I type from my phone this always happens.

"Keep it misc. I don't think the Red, Green, and Blue colors should change the identity of the character. But Emboar Sceptile is just that: EMBOAR Sceptile."

Having said that though... I do like the Marschtomp and Blaziken schemes. Not only are they 3rd gen, like Sceptile, but their color scheme is simple. I always felt that recolors should be more on the simple side, while misc/alts can be whatever. Maybe that's just me.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Alright, guys...

I have a big announcement...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 17, 2014, 01:44:41 AM
Alright, guys...

I have a big announcement...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



AWWWW YEAH!

Congrats!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 17, 2014, 01:44:41 AM
Alright, guys...

I have a big announcement...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHH... that's crazy... great score man!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 17, 2014, 01:44:41 AM
Alright, guys...

I have a big announcement...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

NO [censored]ING WAY?! Congratulations!

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 17, 2014, 01:44:41 AM
Alright, guys...

I have a big announcement...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's great for you, man. I'm genuinely happy for you. Knock 'em dead!

...or something


Seeing that you're now in the PMBR... what's the next update going to be?
:happy:
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Zed on June 17, 2014, 01:48:28 AMAWWWW YEAH!

Congrats!
Quote from: Nebulon on June 17, 2014, 02:09:29 AMWOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHH... that's crazy... great score man!
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 17, 2014, 02:19:30 AMNO [censored]ING WAY?! Congratulations!
Quote from: LegacyWolf on June 17, 2014, 02:23:03 AMThat's great for you, man. I'm genuinely happy for you. Knock 'em dead!

...or something
Thanks, guys.

Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 17, 2014, 02:33:42 AMQuick! Go get your PMBR award ASAP!
I'll be sure to.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 17, 2014, 02:35:16 AMSeeing that you're now in the PMBR... what's the next update going to be?
:happy:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]