KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 18, 2014, 03:28:37 AM
It would likely look bad, but you're free to try it.

That was mostly a joke, and as tempting as it would be to make a Rainbow Dash Sceptile, I'm not gonna take it that far.

How about a Steamboat Willy-esque Sceptile as an alternate model?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 18, 2014, 04:24:56 AM
That was mostly a joke, and as tempting as it would be to make a Rainbow Dash Sceptile, I'm not gonna take it that far
I think I might take that for a mission if you don't mind me stealing it from ya? :D

Quote from: Velen on June 18, 2014, 04:24:56 AM
That was mostly a joke, and as tempting as it would be to make a Rainbow Dash Sceptile, I'm not gonna take it that far.
Oh. I thought you were talking about Ho-Oh as a color scheme. I:

Quote from: Velen on June 18, 2014, 04:24:56 AMHow about a Steamboat Willy-esque Sceptile as an alternate model?
I would rather have Sceptile's colors be based off other Pokemon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 18, 2014, 12:46:14 PM
Oh. I thought you were talking about Ho-Oh as a color scheme. I:
I would rather have Sceptile's colors be based off other Pokemon.

Just thought it'd be something unique...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 18, 2014, 10:03:51 PM
Just thought it'd be something unique...
I'm not stopping you from making your own concepts. I was just stating my preference.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, since you put it that way...



Enjoy. : )

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

June 18, 2014, 10:58:12 PM #5721 Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 11:02:41 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: Velen on June 18, 2014, 10:52:44 PM
Well, since you put it that way...



Enjoy. : )
That's adorable. xD

I'll make a poll for it.

Edit: I forgot to unlock it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

With a staggering 12 vote majority, Velen's Steamboat Willy Sceptile will be an Official Alt.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 20, 2014, 11:28:37 PM #5723 Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 03:35:50 PM by Velen
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 20, 2014, 08:14:10 PM
With a staggering 12 vote majority, Velen's Steamboat Willy Sceptile will be an Official Alt.

I'm honestly surprised that many people loved it.

Post Merge: June 22, 2014, 03:35:50 PM

Now for the Alt's Mega Variant...Another Alt model.



Not shown here: Replace the spheres with big jagged spikes and shorten the shoulder leaves and wrist leaves, and tail leaves a bit. This is supposed to be a reference to Godzilla 1954, the original Godzilla film.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

What happened to Solo Charizard?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 27, 2014, 06:00:07 PMWhat happened to Solo Charizard?
Waiting for Nano (assuming he's still doing the recolors) and ShyGuy (assuming he's still making the animation).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 27, 2014, 06:07:11 PM
Waiting for Nano (assuming he's still doing the recolors) and ShyGuy (assuming he's still making the animation).

Which animation? Transformation?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Yeah I'm still gonna do the Seismic Toss. But I'ma completely redo it in Maya.  However, I gotta plan out how to transition from the planet rotation to the actual toss

Quote from: TheShyGuy on June 28, 2014, 05:37:42 AM
Yeah I'm still gonna do the Seismic Toss. But I'ma completely redo it in Maya.
That's good to hear.

Quote from: TheShyGuy on June 28, 2014, 05:37:42 AMHowever, I gotta plan out how to transition from the planet rotation to the actual toss.
Alright. Take as much time as you need.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]