KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 30, 2014, 02:39:12 AM
While I wait for the Charizard stuff, I've slowly began work on T-Rex again (I think I've been doing this a bit much. :L)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Omg you are working on T-Rex again! I have been waiting to hear about him. It's great to see it's not a dead project ^^
You Never Know!

The animation looks pretty good. I'm unsure what I could say to help make it better.

Quote from: TheShyGuy on June 30, 2014, 08:12:13 PM
The animation looks pretty good. I'm unsure what I could say to help make it better.
Yay. \o0o/

Do you perhaps have any tips on how I could bake my animations? Since when I bake it, the feet become shaky (regardless of which character).

Quote from: zutox on June 30, 2014, 07:00:40 PM
Omg you are working on T-Rex again! I have been waiting to hear about him. It's great to see it's not a dead project ^^
Indeed.

If anyone is interested, I could possibly Stream.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

In the baking settings, instead of using Smart Bake, try unchecking that and using a sample rate of 1 (or higher if you want less to clean).  That would sample the curve at every frame. 

June 30, 2014, 08:50:54 PM #5749 Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 09:59:05 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: TheShyGuy on June 30, 2014, 08:38:43 PM
In the baking settings, instead of using Smart Bake, try unchecking that and using a sample rate of 1 (or higher if you want less to clean).  That would sample the curve at every frame.
That worked. Thanks.

Edit: Here's a Taunt.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I think he should just stomp down once, and roar out in front of him while slowly moving his head about. (Look at a clip of Godzilla roaring to see what I mean.)

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 01, 2014, 05:04:30 AM
I think he should just stomp down once, and roar out in front of him while slowly moving his head about. (Look at a clip of Godzilla roaring to see what I mean.)
The animation is based off T-Rex's taunt from Warpath: Jurassic Park.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 01, 2014, 09:49:06 AM
The animation is based off T-Rex's taunt from Warpath: Jurassic Park.

I could see that straight away and I think it's a very nice recreation. I played that game a lot when I was a kid
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on July 01, 2014, 12:15:03 PMI could see that straight away and I think it's a very nice recreation. I played that game a lot when I was a kid
There's more Warpath-inspired moves to come for this moveset as well. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 01, 2014, 09:49:06 AM
The animation is based off T-Rex's taunt from Warpath: Jurassic Park.

Doesn't mean you couldn't improve upon it. : I

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 01, 2014, 05:21:02 PM
Doesn't mean you couldn't improve upon it. : I
I did in a way.

Warpath
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My recreation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I can still use your single stomp and roar idea for a different taunt (with some adjustments). It's not like characters have 3 different taunts or anything, Baka. :L
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 01, 2014, 04:15:13 PM
There's more Warpath-inspired moves to come for this moveset as well. :P

I am very happy to hear that :D T-Rex always had such badass moves. I especially liked how they made him stomp forward in a slashing motion with his leg. I will be following this closely.. our dear moviemonsters hasn't gotten all the love I wish they had in brawl, so this is gold for me :)
You Never Know!

I might work on more T-Rex animations.

Who would watch if I streamed?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 07, 2014, 08:07:05 PM
I might work on more T-Rex animations.

Who would watch if I streamed?

I would, if I was home when you streamed

Which I doubt :V

Send me a copy ;)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zed on July 07, 2014, 11:18:05 PM
I would, if I was home when you streamed

Which I doubt :V

Send me a copy ;)
Well if at least 3 people would watch, then I'd stream right now. Otherwise, I'll wait until tomorrow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]