KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

the foot looks kinda light... like it's only tapping the floor... maybe shorten it and/or make the whole foot come down, or something... i don't know, screen shake could help, but maybe a little of what i said too...
I'M JUST A DOOD

For the sake of people that are in school, I might stream in about 2 hours. Who here would watch?

Quote from: justadood on July 08, 2014, 05:31:53 AM
the foot looks kinda light... like it's only tapping the floor... maybe shorten it and/or make the whole foot come down, or something... i don't know, screen shake could help, but maybe a little of what i said too...
The gif making software I use can only record at about 33 FPS. :\

Though I have done the needed PSA work since then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Super Mega late, but congratulations on getting into the PMBR.
What exactly are you doing in the team, animations, PSA work, or both?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Made a poll, regarding T-Rex's Cosmetic name.

I also plan on porting T-Rex over onto Snake, so it can have a Special grab animation.

Quote from: Abbi on July 11, 2014, 05:50:23 PMSuper Mega late, but congratulations on getting into the PMBR.
Thanks.

Quote from: Abbi on July 11, 2014, 05:50:23 PMWhat exactly are you doing in the team, animations, PSA work, or both?
Just Animations for the moment.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I might watch the stream.  I'm a bit busy though, so I'll probably just sit back and watch/multistask the entire time (--more watching than helping/criticizing)

July 11, 2014, 06:22:47 PM #5765 Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 07:12:25 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: TheShyGuy on July 11, 2014, 06:14:22 PM
I might watch the stream.  I'm a bit busy though, so I'll probably just sit back and watch/multistask the entire time (--more watching than helping/criticizing)
That's fine. Any critique is welcome. Especially from someone like yourself. :P

Edit: I'll start streaming in roughly 30 minutes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 11, 2014, 07:31:36 PM #5766 Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 07:33:45 PM by KingOfChaos
Okay, I'm starting the stream now.

KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Leave a hello when you get onto the stream.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 11, 2014, 10:44:17 PM #5767 Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:46:06 PM by KingOfChaos
Due to people having to leave, I have decided to end the stream.

Wait2 was finished and Jumping was being started. Here's Wait2. (Gifs are slower than intended, due to them being recorded while streaming).

Reference:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Animation:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Though I am having some issues with my Jump Animation...

Everything is jagged and setting the Tangents to Linear didn't do much. :\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Glad to be of help during the making of the Wait2. : )

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 11, 2014, 10:44:17 PM
(Gifs are slower than intended, due to them being recorded while streaming).

Playblast the animation. I thought you were already doing this, but I guess not?  Right click on the timeLine ->PlayBlast.  On the window that pops up -> File -> save as animation (you have to wait for the program to do one cycle of the animation first.). Then open up the images in w/e program you want to put the images together in (gimp/photoshop/etc)

Quote from: TheShyGuy on July 12, 2014, 04:55:43 PM
Playblast the animation. I thought you were already doing this, but I guess not?  Right click on the timeLine ->PlayBlast.  On the window that pops up -> File -> save as animation (you have to wait for the program to do one cycle of the animation first.). Then open up the images in w/e program you want to put the images together in (gimp/photoshop/etc)
I use Gifcam. Though regardless, streaming uses up a lot of CPU, so everything is a bit slower when streaming. Especially on weaker computers.

Speaking of which, I might stream again in about an hour. Who here would watch? Given that no one is busy.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I would.

I like helping with the animations.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Yeah, I wouldn't mind watching it.  I still got things to do, but it's more meh work.

Playblasting just renders the viewport images out to file so you can put em together.  In gimp, you open all the images up as layers then export as gif and set the settings as

animation - true
frame time - 16ms
dispose = one image per frame

That gets rid of any choppiness and you get the smoothest gif output.

Alright then. The stream will start at about 2:25 PM (EST).

Quote from: TheShyGuy on July 12, 2014, 05:15:18 PMIn gimp, you open all the images up as layers then export as gif and set the settings as

animation - true
frame time - 16ms
dispose = one image per frame

That gets rid of any choppiness and you get the smoothest gif output.
Oh, I use Photoshop. But if Photoshop doesn't have those features, then I'll get Gimp.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]