KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I'm closing the stream for now.

Not much was done other than polishing up the Jump and working on Fall. :\

Maybe I should make a poll of when it would be a good time to stream.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 17, 2014, 10:09:01 PM #5776 Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 10:10:47 PM by StarWaffle
Ummm I'm gonna start building Sceptile... you guys can watch if you want?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May I test T-Rex?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.



Quote from: StarWaffle on July 18, 2014, 01:42:58 AM
thanks for joining me.
Thanks for streaming, Waffle.

I hope to see more tomorrow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 18, 2014, 01:42:58 AM
thanks for joining me.

Damnit, the day that I'm not on is the day StarWaffle streams.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 18, 2014, 04:23:10 AM
Damnit, the day that I'm not on is the day StarWaffle streams.
Nah don't sweat it, you didn't miss much.

I'll probably be working more on it tomorrow so I can stream again if anyone's interested.

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 18, 2014, 05:13:21 AM
Nah don't sweat it, you didn't miss much.

I'll probably be working more on it tomorrow so I can stream again if anyone's interested.

I'm really interested in modelling, so I really wanted to see how you started off.

And to stop from semi-derailing... KJP, you should definitely stream when you feel best. Most productivity and most fun that way, yaknowwhatimean?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

More Sceptile work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 18, 2014, 11:28:53 PM
More Sceptile work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


StarWaffle, I think you plan to stream when I leave

Stop spying on me :srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 18, 2014, 11:32:21 PM
StarWaffle, I think you plan to stream when I leave

Stop spying on me :srs:

eheheheheh woops. I might Steam again Monday around this time.

Sorry.

Okay, guys/girls. After seeing a suggestion from a certain someone in a certain thread, I have been thinking on whether or not I should re-open a PSA school (since my shyness overcame me the first time I tried).

If enough people want it, then I'll consider.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

DUEIT


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.