KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Do it. Do it. Do it. DO IT![/owtheedge]
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

even if i wont make anything big ever, cuz i lack the patience for it, i like to know for the heck of knowing, so i say go ahead, timezone may be a [censored] though

Please, re-open that PSA school!

Once you re-open it, let me know.

I don't have money though.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on July 25, 2014, 02:10:15 AMI don't have money though.

Who said I was charging anything? That would be illegal.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 25, 2014, 02:30:45 AM

Who said I was charging anything? That would be illegal.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, I said that because all schools want money. :P

Now I know that not all of them follow that.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on July 25, 2014, 02:54:21 AM
Well, I said that because all schools want money. :P

Now I know that not all of them follow that.
oh, so i was the only one that thought it was actually a joke?

im so confused right now...

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 25, 2014, 09:21:02 AM
oh, so i was the only one that thought it was actually a joke?

im so confused right now...
Well... Yeah...
Anyway, we'll see if KJP is doing his PSA Class.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Esdese/S3 on July 25, 2014, 10:21:37 AM

Anyway, we'll see if KJP is doing his PSA Class.

If he doesn't, I'll slap him.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

By the amount of interest, I have decided to re-open my PSA School. Though I'll make a new thread for it.

I'll also have to organize what I'll plan on teaching. If I have my plans before tomorrow, then I'll stream at about Noon (EST) tomorrow. If the majority can't make it, then I'll see if I can stream earlier or later.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 25, 2014, 04:38:36 PMIf he doesn't, I'll slap him.
If you slap me, then I'll rek you, mate. >:v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 25, 2014, 04:42:49 PM
By the amount of interest, I have decided to re-open my PSA School. Though I'll make a new thread for it.

I'll also have to organize what I'll plan on teaching. If I have my plans before tomorrow, then I'll stream at about Noon (EST) tomorrow. If the majority can't make it, then I'll see if I can stream earlier or later.

Will you put up a text version of what you decide to teach that day or something? For those who can't make it to the stream and want to still follow what's going on.


Quote
If you slap me, then I'll rek you, mate. >:v

I'll bash ya fookin' head in m8. Sware on me mum's life.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 25, 2014, 04:50:47 PMWill you put up a text version of what you decide to teach that day or something? For those who can't make it to the stream and want to still follow what's going on.
I'll see if I can save my recordings.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 25, 2014, 04:50:47 PMI'll bash ya fookin' head in m8. Sware on me mum's life.
Check yourself before you Shrek yourself. v:<
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]