KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

If you can, please try to keep streams on weekends, you might get the most participation that way.

Maybe. I dunno.

Quote from: Gravity on July 25, 2014, 08:34:28 PM
If you can, please try to keep streams on weekends, you might get the most participation that way.

Maybe. I dunno.
I plan on having my streams on weekends.

Edit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69771.new#new

Thread has been made. I am currently accepting students.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

How far is T-Rex done?

I'm so excited for both T-Rex and Solo Charizard!

Sorry, I had to say it. I just can't wait.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on July 27, 2014, 02:27:52 AM
How far is T-Rex done?
I'm working on the Down Smash.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on July 27, 2014, 02:27:52 AMSorry, I had to say it. I just can't wait.
It's fine. It's been a while since I have updated with something related to T-Rex.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 27, 2014, 02:30:11 AM
I'm working on the Down Smash.
It's fine. It's been a while since I have updated with something related to T-Rex.

Ok.
Hey, don't forget to include my Victory theme for T-Rex :D .
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 27, 2014, 02:30:11 AM
I'm working on the Down Smash.
It's fine. It's been a while since I have updated with something related to T-Rex.

Hey speaking of T-Rex. I was wondering if I'd be able to use him for a brawl overhaul mod I'm working on which can be found here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69733.0

Also, I tried downloading him from BrawlVault and Dropbox doesn't want to seem to work for me, do you have any alternative links?

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on July 29, 2014, 01:45:01 PM
Hey speaking of T-Rex. I was wondering if I'd be able to use him for a brawl overhaul mod I'm working on which can be found here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69733.0
Sure. Just make sure to give proper credits.

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on July 29, 2014, 01:45:01 PMAlso, I tried downloading him from BrawlVault and Dropbox doesn't want to seem to work for me, do you have any alternative links?
My current T-Rex doesn't have a DropBox link though. It has a Mediafire link. Though I  would suggest you wait for this revamp, as the current version is rather buggy and low quality.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


I came up with an idea for Solo Charizard that would help Mega Charizard X compete with Mega Charizard Y better...

What if I gave Mega Charizard X weak armor for all of its attacks? Would that help balance it? Or would it make it OP? Or would it not make a difference?

What do you guys/girls think? :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, I guess it would help with the powerhouse thing it has going for it.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Well depends... If it's just enough to not get blocked by Fox's Attack100, well it's fine.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Off topic but how long ago did you write up your Greninja moveset?? I just realized Smash4 Greninja takes a few aspects from it

Quote from: XxTailsxX on August 05, 2014, 01:24:17 AM
Off topic but how long ago did you write up your Greninja moveset?? I just realized Smash4 Greninja takes a few aspects from it
I believe about 1-2 months prior to the reveal.

Edit: I made my Greninja moveset plan back in November of last year.

Edit 2: We have a newcomer in my planned PSAs. Look in the OP to see who it is, along with my planned moveset.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Thanks to a couple users, I have managed to add a nifty effect to a projectile for this upcoming character.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Looks nice, even though I don't know who it's for. I don't rememeber who was in the OP, and who was added.