KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Edit: Updated the shading. The colors now stand out more and that hideous dark spot is gone.



Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on August 07, 2014, 09:32:24 PM
Looks nice, even though I don't know who it's for. I don't rememeber who was in the OP, and who was added.
Swampert.

Quote from: Velen on August 07, 2014, 09:43:10 PM
I imagine Swampert.
This man is correct.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

swampert is my favorite gen3 starter and the one im going for in omega ruby not a fan of the mega form looks tbh but is there even a swampert model?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 09, 2014, 10:00:51 PM #5823 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 10:58:55 PM by Captain Falcon
Quote from: Carnage on August 09, 2014, 09:41:04 PM
swampert is my favorite gen3 starter and the one im going for in omega ruby not a fan of the mega form looks tbh but is there even a swampert model?

Not Being custom made by StarWaffle


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on August 09, 2014, 10:00:51 PM
Being custom made by StarWaffle
Same for Sceptile
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Carnage on August 09, 2014, 09:41:04 PMbut is there even a swampert model?
Marioking64DS is making the needed models for me.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Esdese/S3 on August 09, 2014, 10:05:59 PM
Same for Sceptile

I suck at Pokemon :V

Starwaffle is working on Sceptile

Looks like Marioking64DS is working on Swampert

Editing my original post.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on August 09, 2014, 10:58:41 PM
I suck at Pokemon :V

Starwaffle is working on Sceptile

Looks like Marioking64DS is working on Swampert

Editing my original post.
Well I didn't know Marioking64DS was making Swampert :P
You're not that bad... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

kjp not to be a downer but everytime you got someone making a custom model for you the model seems to never be finished sadly :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2014, 09:24:29 AM
kjp not to be a downer but everytime you got someone making a custom model for you the model seems to never be finished sadly :S
Fear not, I have faith in MarioKing. I believe this time will be different.

Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2014, 09:24:29 AM
kjp not to be a downer but everytime you got someone making a custom model for you the model seems to never be finished sadly :S
MK's model is finished. It just needs to be textured.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yes it is true I am making the Model for Swampert, and we're happy to give you guys a preview of it!

here he is!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


what needs to be done, is UV uprapping and his rig. then a texture on this bad boy :V




Quote from: marioking64DS on August 10, 2014, 01:27:07 PM
Yes it is true I am making the Model for Swampert, and we're happy to give you guys a preview of it!

here he is!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


what needs to be done, is UV uprapping and his rig. then a texture on this bad boy :V
looking good  im soz i doubted you but manny ppl that were doing custom models for kjp just seemed to drop then thats why i was afraid but seeing this im preety sure its going to be finished atleast looks preety good, just wondering will there be a mega form for model changer? or it will just  be a pure swampert model?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2014, 01:30:59 PM
looking good  im soz i doubted you but manny ppl that were doing custom models for kjp just seemed to drop then thats why i was afraid but seeing this im preety sure its going to be finished atleast looks preety good, just wondering will there be a mega form for model changer? or it will just  be a pure swampert model?

your all good, I asked if i could model it anyway, as for a Mega Swampert most likely.




MK64DS coming to the rescue.

I wish I could have seen you make the model from scratch. Really want to know how you did it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.