KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43



Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 18, 2014, 01:33:20 AM
I have updated my vBrawl port of P:M Mewtwo.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252

What is the CSSSlot doing in the CosmeticConfig folder?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 18, 2014, 02:01:43 AM
What is the CSSSlot doing in the CosmeticConfig folder?
Whoops.

Thanks for letting me know about this. The issue has been fixed.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey KJP, this is KGN Nappdagg. My CSP skills have gotten really great. I've revamped a lot of them, but won't update the bank until my OP looks organized as I plan it to. Have you heard anything about ridley?
I......don't have a sig.....

Quote from: xXZythXfinintyXx on August 18, 2014, 09:16:56 PM-Snipped-
Oh, you were talking about Crusade Ridley?

That collab project is done. No need to get upset. I just assumed you were bringing up something random out of the blue. Though instead of quoting my entire OP, you could have deleted everything except the Crusade Ridley stuff.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 18, 2014, 02:17:54 AM
Whoops.

Thanks for letting me know about this. The issue has been fixed.

Simple mistake, easy to fix.

Everybody can have their mistakes. :)
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Bad news, everyone...

Yesterday, my computer overheated, and it wouldn't turn back on. So we took it to a computer mechanic.

Hopefully, I'll have it back tomorrow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, that sucks...
Hopefully it's repairable, though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 21, 2014, 10:28:48 PM
Bad news, everyone...

Yesterday, my computer overheated, and it wouldn't turn back on. So we took it to a computer mechanic.

Hopefully, I'll have it back tomorrow.

I was devastated when mine overheated. :/ I hope it doesn't impede any of your PSA progress.

Also, I haven't been here in a while. I saw the Swampert. I guess you're doing a Swampert PSA. I see a poll for Charizard. But how is Sceptile?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on August 23, 2014, 04:17:29 AMI was devastated when mine overheated. :/ I hope it doesn't impede any of your PSA progress.
It might. It might not. It depends if/when I get my computer back from the mechanic.

Quote from: Nebulon on August 23, 2014, 04:17:29 AMAlso, I haven't been here in a while. I saw the Swampert. I guess you're doing a Swampert PSA. I see a poll for Charizard. But how is Sceptile?
Yes, I'm doing a Swampert PSA.The Charizard poll was for people to vote on if Mega Charizard X should have armor or not.

As for Sceptile, I haven't heard anything from StarWaffle yet. The last I saw was him working on the head.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 21, 2014, 10:28:48 PM
Bad news, everyone...
Yesterday, my computer overheated, and it wouldn't turn back on. So we took it to a computer mechanic.
Hopefully, I'll have it back tomorrow.

The same thing happened to my laptop awhile ago.

After a year or two it started working again... but without an operating system. No idea how that happened.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on August 23, 2014, 04:52:18 AM
The same thing happened to my laptop awhile ago.

After a year or two it started working again... but without an operating system. No idea how that happened.
I don't think I can wait 2 years without a computer. :L
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So, dude, any word from the repairman?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 24, 2014, 03:31:41 AMSo, dude, any word from the repairman?
Unfortunately no. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]