KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Yeouch. Your machine must really have issues. :/

Mildly good news, everyone.

The computer is back up and running (with a few BSODs here and there), but my mother wants to limit my time to less than half of my usual computer time.

Hopefully, I can come to a compromise...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 26, 2014, 10:54:30 PM
Mildly good news, everyone.

The computer is back up and running (with a few BSODs here and there), but my mother wants to limit my time to less than half of my usual computer time.

Hopefully, I can come to a compromise...

I'm happy FOR you man. That's great!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 26, 2014, 10:54:30 PM
Mildly good news, everyone.

The computer is back up and running (with a few BSODs here and there), but my mother wants to limit my time to less than half of my usual computer time.

Hopefully, I can come to a compromise...

I'm sorry, but that's just crap. What is wrong with that woman? :P

Anyway,  I think I'll drop out of the PSA class and stick to the recordings. Every time I want to attend it, something keeps coming up.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 27, 2014, 01:08:15 AM
Anyway,  I think I'll drop out of the PSA class and stick to the recordings. Every time I want to attend it, something keeps coming up.

Same here.

BTW, KingofChaos, it is good to know that your computer is back to your hands.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

May I ask?

How far is Charizard done?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 04, 2014, 02:24:03 AM
May I ask?

How far is Charizard done?
No progress done from last time. :\

But what I think I'll do is give default Charizard a simple Final Smash and finish animating Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash, then I'll just release it without the needed recolors, then update once I get what I need.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 04, 2014, 02:31:39 AM
No progress done from last time. :\

But what I think I'll do is give default Charizard a simple Final Smash and finish animating Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash, then I'll just release it without the needed recolors, then update once I get what I need.

What about an explosion?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


September 04, 2014, 02:43:11 AM #5859 Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 12:37:44 AM by Alejandro MiddleCorn
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 04, 2014, 02:41:12 AM
I already have something.

Don't tell me!!

I'll know when it comes.

Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 12:37:44 AM

Changing the topic, do you have T-Rex SFX?

If not, check these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y_213NYLI0

There are some I've never heard before, but most are still JP's T-Rex
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

September 05, 2014, 06:53:34 PM #5860 Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 06:55:08 PM by KingOfChaos
A little good news and bad (not really) news.

The good news is that I should be able to release a 99% complete Solo Charizard sometime this week or next week. All that needs to be done is for me to finish the Mega Y Final Smash animation revamp. I still need those Mega Y recolors from Nano, but for now, I'll have to find someone else to do the job, since he's a fairly busy dude.

The (somewhat) bad news is that I might have to make Solo Charizard's Jab into P:M Charizard's Jab. This is mainly due to file size issues, as the placeholder Final Smash took up a good chunk of file size (like 4KB) and my file is already reaching the limit. The second reason is that I'd like people to get their Super Meter hits outside of spamming the 3 hit jab.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 04, 2014, 02:43:11 AMChanging the topic, do you have T-Rex SFX?

If not, check these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y_213NYLI0

There are some I've never heard before, but most are still JP's T-Rex
I'd like to have my sounds to be consistent. Most of those sounds are also too long for me to generally use.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 05, 2014, 06:53:34 PM
I'd like to have my sounds to be consistent. Most of those sounds are also too long for me to generally use.

Some have good lenght.

And you can remove the unused ones.

You can also make the sounds shorter.

I might make them but I'd need to take a look at the PSA first. I'm more experienced with SFX now (better than before).
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I've got Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash animation polished. All I need to do is make an air version of the placeholder Final Smash, then I'll send the updated files to the testers for one final test before the release.

I'll also need the following code for the Link version: Link has one Jab, since Solo Charizard now has one Jab.

Once the release is out, I'll only update the download for the following.
-Bug fixes.
-When the final recolors for Mega Charizard Y are done.
-When P:M v3.5 comes out, so I can update the P:M aspects of Solo Charizard's moveset.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 06, 2014, 03:47:17 AM
I've got Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash animation polished. All I need to do is make an air version of the placeholder Final Smash, then I'll send the updated files to the testers for one final test before the release.

I'll also need the following code for the Link version: Link has one Jab, since Solo Charizard now has one Jab.

Once the release is out, I'll only update the download for the following.
-Bug fixes.
-When the final recolors for Mega Charizard Y are done.
-When P:M v3.5 comes out, so I can update the P:M aspects of Solo Charizard's moveset.

This is amoï, is prepared for the final testing.  :af2:
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Alright, I've got the Code I need. I shall be sending the testers the final update before the release soon.

The following testers have been removed,
-Queen Chrysalis. Reason: User was Banned.
-Nanobuds. Reason: User is too busy.

Though regardless, removed testers will still be credited.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]