KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I still can't transform  :oshi:
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 06, 2014, 10:42:50 PMI still can't transform  :oshi:
I forgot to add an Only B Button version.

Sorry about that. I'll go ahead and update quickly.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 06, 2014, 10:53:07 PM
I forgot to add an Only B Button version.

Sorry about that. I'll go ahead and update quickly.

Thanks for that.

Now I'll be able to talk about the Mega evolutions.

BTW, Charizard's Final Smash looks SICK. It only lacks knockback.
As it is a placeholder, then that's the only thing I'll say about it :P
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

sorry to be of lacking information, but i couldnt find anything that needs improvement within the PSA. i say you've got it down. thanks for letting me onto the charizard testing team

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

The Tester Build download has been updated. Check your PM, since it should use the same link.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 06, 2014, 11:30:02 PMsorry to be of lacking information, but i couldnt find anything that needs improvement within the PSA. i say you've got it down.
Cool.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 06, 2014, 11:30:02 PMthanks for letting me onto the charizard testing team
No problem.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 06, 2014, 11:43:23 PM
The Tester Build download has been updated. Check your PM, since it should use the same link.

What's the main difference? The FitLizardon.pac file or what else?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 06, 2014, 11:59:47 PMWhat's the main difference? The FitLizardon.pac file or what else?
There are 4 different folders. They each are named accordingly. For you, you would choose the folder that says B Transformation. The only difference is the coding for Mega Evolution activation, but I made 4 different folders for the sake of users being able to drag and drop.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Huh, Charizard seems to work for me again. That's definitely odd... Can't seem to find any bugs or anything yet though. That's a good sign.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 12:31:01 AM
There are 4 different folders. They each are named accordingly. For you, you would choose the folder that says B Transformation. The only difference is the coding for Mega Evolution activation, but I made 4 different folders for the sake of users being able to drag and drop.

Main difference.

Is it the FitLizardon.pac file? I ask because I don't want to replace every file again.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 07, 2014, 02:02:57 AM
Main difference.

Is it the FitLizardon.pac file? I ask because I don't want to replace every file again.
Alright.

Yes, the only difference between files is the FitLizardon.pac, but I did update the FitLizardonMotionEtc.pac with P:M Chariard's Entry animation.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

September 07, 2014, 02:30:12 AM #5875 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 02:36:04 AM by Alejandro MiddleCorn
Now the game freezes after using B more than 5 times.

EDIT: You can do it as much as you can, but if Ganondorf uses Up B at the same time the game will CRASH.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 07, 2014, 02:30:12 AMNow the game freezes after using B more than 5 times.

EDIT: You can do it as much as you can, but if Ganondorf uses Up B at the same time the game will CRASH.
That must be an issue on your end. Try to get the crash to come up again, because crashes are never character-specific.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 02:37:18 AM
That must be an issue on your end. Try to get the crash to come up again, because crashes are never character-specific.

After another test, I noticed that Charizard's B freeze is just random. It happened with Sonic too.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

September 07, 2014, 02:44:12 AM #5878 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 02:55:55 AM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 07, 2014, 02:40:39 AMAfter another test, I noticed that Charizard's B freeze is just random. It happened with Sonic too.
Try to see if it crashes under certain conditions. If you can't reliably cause the crash to happen, then I'll have to dismiss it as being something on your end.

Edit: Okay. I found out what the issue it. It seems to crash when generating the Arrow Article after the max amount of projectiles have been fired.

Now I just need to find out how to fix it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 02:44:12 AM
Try to see if it crashes under certain conditions. If you can't reliably cause the crash to happen, then I'll have to dismiss it as being something on your end.

Spamming the move or pressing B a lot will crash the game.
It keeps happening when another player is jumping or doing the Up B move.

The last 2 times, however, happened after just spamming the move.

And a new issue has presented: Mega Charizard Y Final Smash freezes as soon as it connects.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.