KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I think Option 2 is the best nerf solution. (I'm one of those people who don't wanna nerf Charizard, though... lol)
But yeah, it seems like a better option to nerf it like that. Less damages and knockback for both...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

psds may be tedious to make, but they're worth the time and effort!

Shiny Mega Y (irises will be changed later)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gray Mega Y (irises will be changed later)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gray Mega X
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gold Mega Y
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Purple Mega Y (irises will be changed later)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

September 18, 2014, 09:07:20 PM #5927 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:08:28 PM by KingOfChaos
There's been quite a few people viewing this thread (I've gotten 11 Guests viewing this thread yesterday), but haven't even bothered to vote? :v
They must be bots...

But unrelated to that, I've found a nifty command that could help with spamming the same move in order to rack up point for Mega Evolution.

The said coding checks to see if the previous Action before was the same as the current Action. If the requirement is met, then there will be no point added to the Mega Meter. If implemented, it will effect every attack except Specials and Aerials.

Current Example:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Spam Prevention Command Example:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now the question is should I implement this? If I do, then I might not have to increase the amount of points to 17, but rather maybe decrease it to 13 points. Users will also have to find other ways to get Mega Points aside from spamming the same move without a break. Or would it be pointless? As people can just find ways to get around the Spam Prevention.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Do the points add up only if the hitbox connects, or if you just do the move? I don't remember.

Quote from: Gravity on September 18, 2014, 09:15:12 PM
Do the points add up only if the hitbox connects, or if you just do the move? I don't remember.
Points are only added if the move connects, but won't if the move misses or hits a shield.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ah, ok, I was going to suggest adding that in conjunction with the spam prevention. I think it's a fine idea to add the spam prevention anyway.

I personally don't see the point in that spam prevention. I think it was  just the right amount of difficulty to get to mega evolve anyways, and some might not even want to mega evolve, maybe they simply like normal charizard better ;) 
If the jab had been a 3 hit combo for example it would be okay if a point was given only if the entire jab combo connected.
You Never Know!

September 18, 2014, 09:52:10 PM #5932 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 10:00:59 PM by KingOfChaos
After playing around with the new coding, it turns out you're right, zutox. There isn't much of a difference. And all this coding would just inflate the file size with useless junk.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

September 20, 2014, 07:50:51 AM #5933 Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 07:55:16 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
I really like your CharChar over Lucas.
I have alot of fun with it.

Do the Dance Taunt, then turn to Super CharChar and watch people get mad.
I also like how you made it damageable, that makes it not broken.
However, I notice it can't be knocked out of the Dance animation, but can be damaged during it.
Gotta say, my sister racking up 200 damage while dancing isn't fun, lol.

Had a friend get mad, just because of the moveset.
"It's like it's so many characters in one. Is that a LIGHTSABER?! Yoshi is RUINED!"

I just l0led and continued playing.
Found his rage amusing and entertaining.


Post Merge: September 20, 2014, 07:55:16 AM

Yeah... I realise this post is 396 pages too late.
Just thought you'd like to know my thoughts. I apologize for any inconvieniance.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 20, 2014, 07:50:51 AM
I really like your CharChar over Lucas.
I have alot of fun with it.

Do the Dance Taunt, then turn to Super CharChar and watch people get mad.
I also like how you made it damageable, that makes it not broken.
However, I notice it can't be knocked out of the Dance animation, but can be damaged during it.
Gotta say, my sister racking up 200 damage while dancing isn't fun, lol.

Had a friend get mad, just because of the moveset.
"It's like it's so many characters in one. Is that a LIGHTSABER?! Yoshi is RUINED!"

I just l0led and continued playing.
Found his rage amusing and entertaining.


Just thought you'd like to know my thoughts. I apologize for any inconvieniance.
It's fine. Any sort of thoughts on any of my works are welcome. I'm glad you liked it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yeah, nobody says you can't post your thoughts about another PSA.

But make sure the hack is from the one who made the thread. :P
Otherwise it'll be off-topic.
....
Right?  :-\
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I guess so.
I'm always being yelled at for posting Off-Topic.
Even if I mean it to be On-Topic.

Just glad this isn't one of those times.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 18, 2014, 09:52:10 PM
After playing around with the new coding, it turns out you're right, zutox. There isn't much of a difference. And all this coding would just inflate the file size with useless junk.

Why do I feel so proud when someone tells me I'm right..? X3
At least you got to play around with it for a bit, you might have use for it in another psa at a later time :)
You Never Know!

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 20, 2014, 04:50:28 PMYeah, nobody says you can't post your thoughts about another PSA.

But make sure the hack is from the one who made the thread. :P
Otherwise it'll be off-topic.
....
Right?  :-\
It depends on the context. Mentioning someone else's PSA while staying on topic would be considered On Topic. Ex: "I know of X glitch you're having. Check out Y's PSA, as it has the X glitch fixed."

This would be considered Off Topic: "Why don't you make X franchise PSAs like Y does?"

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 20, 2014, 04:51:56 PMI guess so.
I'm always being yelled at for posting Off-Topic.
Even if I mean it to be On-Topic.

Just glad this isn't one of those times.
You do stay on topic, but you also tend to stray off topic. Like you're doing now.

Quote from: zutox on September 20, 2014, 04:54:25 PMAt least you got to play around with it for a bit, you might have use for it in another psa at a later time :)
Yeah, but I'm not sure what I could use it on. :\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]