KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 12:13:16 AM
Quote from: Judai-H on March 21, 2011, 12:10:05 AM
Ichigo FTW!!!!!
Well Ichigo is tied with Edward
It's 7 to 4 is da poll locked or is it open when will it be official.

Quote from: Judai-H on March 21, 2011, 01:00:27 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 12:13:16 AM
Quote from: Judai-H on March 21, 2011, 12:10:05 AM
Ichigo FTW!!!!!
Well Ichigo is tied with Edward
It's 7 to 4 is da poll locked or is it open when will it be official.
Oh, yea you're right. Last time I checked, they were tied.

The poll ends tomorrow when I get back from school.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hmm...it seem's Ichigo is gonna win. Poor Zoroark....
But Ichigo....IS JUST AS AWESOME! Can't wait to see his moveset ;)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 01:17:54 AM
Quote from: Judai-H on March 21, 2011, 01:00:27 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 12:13:16 AM
Quote from: Judai-H on March 21, 2011, 12:10:05 AM
Ichigo FTW!!!!!
Well Ichigo is tied with Edward
It's 7 to 4 is da poll locked or is it open when will it be official.
Oh, yea you're right. Last time I checked, they were tied.

The poll ends tomorrow when I get back from school.
Ok if ichigo wins and u need some ideas feel free 2 pm me

If Ichigo Wins, are you going to use the official model? i mean it's downloadable in the Vault. it's just not fixed. and there are tons of animations. and i know a way (not perfected) to port brawl animations to other animations. (it's really renaming the animation's bones, and not the models.)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 21, 2011, 01:39:47 AM
If Ichigo Wins, are you going to use the official model? i mean it's downloadable in the Vault. it's just not fixed. and there are tons of animations. and i know a way (not perfected) to port brawl animations to other animations. (it's really renaming the animation's bones, and not the models.)
I don't think Importing would be a good idea. I'll just use the vertex.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

but that's a Marth Vertex.

ther eis no Ike Vertex. meh, well i was hopin.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 21, 2011, 01:49:52 AM
but that's a Marth Vertex.

ther eis no Ike Vertex. meh, well i was hopin.
Oh, should I change the poll to make it so that it's Ichigo over Marth?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yes. it's the best vertex.

so i would revote for Edward Elric.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 21, 2011, 01:53:56 AM
Yes. it's the best vertex.

so i would revote for Edward Elric.

OK, poll has been updated.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


t
This one sounds cool : Abra (Olimar)

we still don't have any custom movesets for him lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Changing it? I did already have a hack over math and Ike was free but this psa is gonna be worth it

Quote from: Judai-H on March 21, 2011, 10:54:43 AM
Changing it? I did already have a hack over math and Ike was free but this psa is gonna be worth it
Ichigo is winning, but we'll see who wins when I get back from school today.

Quote from: xZedkiel on March 21, 2011, 03:07:56 AM
I hope Zoroark wins, too many Marth PSA's..
Well Zoroark is in second place right now, maybe she'll (based from movie) catch up.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 01:44:57 AM
Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 21, 2011, 01:39:47 AM
If Ichigo Wins, are you going to use the official model? i mean it's downloadable in the Vault. it's just not fixed. and there are tons of animations. and i know a way (not perfected) to port brawl animations to other animations. (it's really renaming the animation's bones, and not the models.)
I don't think Importing would be a good idea. I'll just use the vertex.
:falcon: fK YESZ! :happy:
We need an Ichigo movset :laugh:
And an altered version for me? XD