KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 03, 2011, 02:20:22 AM
Have the two of you tested the current Beta yet?
Not just yet! I'll do a alot of testing and making this week tho. XD
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

I really think you make the character flash right before he attacks. At the end of of a dash and when you start to jump....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Quote from: ADJSonic on April 04, 2011, 10:58:39 AM
I really think you make the character flash right before he attacks. At the end of of a dash and when you start to jump....
Yes I did. It's for Illusion Mode.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ohh i thought it flashed more.... I mean only then ... And for some advice people using this get the remove HUD code....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

I have tested it out.
He seems to weak, even weaker than normal lucario.....
I think you should increase zoroark attack speed to be some sort of combo freak.
Shadow claw looks ok.
U turn is mother fuc***ng awesome.
Final smash is better, but if you use it in midair you move to the right.
The neutral aereal seems to much of lucario.....
So her is my rating:
8/10
Awesome PSA, but you should refine it.

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on April 04, 2011, 07:56:20 PM
I have tested it out.
He seems to weak, even weaker than normal lucario.....
I think you should increase zoroark attack speed to be some sort of combo freak.
Shadow claw looks ok.
U turn is mother fuc***ng awesome.
Final smash is better, but if you use it in midair you move to the right.
The neutral aereal seems to much of lucario.....
So her is my rating:
8/10
Awesome PSA, but you should refine it.
Thank you. I will be sure to give Zoroark a better N-Air and more knockback. Which moves lack kill power?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<

[spoiler]Present for ya!  It's a new Wait animation.  A tad more authentic.  It looks more like his actual B/W pose and it only took about a minute XD:



Link (just the Wait animation): http://www.mediafire.com/?o8j5j4k3haujvbv


Quote from: SDo0m InAcTiVe on April 04, 2011, 08:30:53 PM
>.>
<.<

[spoiler]Present for ya!  It's a new Wait animation.  A tad more authentic.  It looks more like his actual B/W pose and it only took about a minute XD:



Link (just the Wait animation): http://www.mediafire.com/?o8j5j4k3haujvbv


Wow, thanks SDo0m. ^_^ Anything I can do in return?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


i like the moveset what im letdown is the texture  it just looks too much like lucario it should have more hair and the hair should start at the end of his nose just like the real zoroark but i like the psa xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pedro702 on April 05, 2011, 09:58:15 PM
i like the moveset what im letdown is the texture  it just looks too much like lucario it should have more hair and the hair should start at the end of his nose just like the real zoroark but i like the psa xD
I didn't make the texture. It's actually a vertex StarWaffle did.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Xenomorph on April 05, 2011, 10:03:36 PM
I didn't make the texture. It's actually a vertex StarWaffle did.
Ok maybe someone in the future will remade him  xD  to really look like zoroark but keep up the good work on the zoroark psa xD

Edit:

i have been playing quite a while with zoroark what i noticed is is F smash needs more range or zoroark could take a step foward before the slash appears i often find miself use the down smash to kill because it has much more range   and shadow claw is a shame it can t be hold and it needed a bit more range like a falcon punch range?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



QuoteBeta 5 is coming soon...

So whats new?
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521